Need tune need suggestions

FastZ8

Okay I needed to make another post because the one I was talking about this on before I sort of thread jacked the fellow so I figured I'd start my own. I am wanting to buy a Two Brothers Juice Box preferably. I know some people say PCV is better but for what i need I believe the Juice Box will do just fine at about half the price. Also some have told me to just get a reflash but I don't really want to do that even though it would probably work good I would rather have something I can mess with myself,plus I can't not have my bike while I wait on a tune and I don't want to have to pull it out and send it to retune every time I mod so I don't believe that's for me. My situation is this. I have a Coffman exhaust with stock header and A.I.S block off and I want to do a K&N and possibly air box mod to open my bike up a little but I don't know what tune I need to run to make it perform well. I don't need the fastest Fz8 on the street by any means I just want a little more pep in its step as I have gotten used to the bike over the past year I've owned it and I believe putting the coffman on with no tune has put just a slight dip in my midrange performance...Any suggestions are welcome guys/girls but like I said I'm more interested in a "Tuner" than a reflash.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
It sounds like you already made your mind up......
Go buy a JBP and let us know when you install it, and I'm sure someone will send you a tune.

FastZ8

Yeah thats what I believe I'm going to do...I talked to a guy at Coffman and he told me he thinks my bike is running too rich??? I don't know how with a staraight through exhaust but he told me to try taking the baffle out and seeing if it ran any better and if it did I was running rich not lean...he also instructed me not to tune my bike with the baffle in my Coffman,although he hasn't gave me a goof explanation why yet but I'm awaiting a reply.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk