Need some advice: bike jerking when throttling

I have this annoying problem, When riding up after for a few plus miles. Stop at the lights, light turns green. Open up the throttle, during the take off the bike is jerking quite alot and almost stalled.

I still cant figure out what seems to be the problem. But It feels like the fuel pump didnt supply enough gas to the injectors. Or is it the clutch isnt properly engaged.? [emoji30]

JSP

Administrator
Make sure your clutch free play is correct first. Then your chain slack as well. As stated, adjust your idle if it is out (warm engine). Does it go away once the clutch is fully released and you are moving?

Make sure your clutch free play is correct first. Then your chain slack as well. As stated, adjust your idle if it is out (warm engine). Does it go away once the clutch is fully released and you are moving?
Yup, the clutch was fully released and during initial movement. No issues during moving/cruising. it jerks when moving off.

mines a little over 1100-1150 what sea level you at ?
When the bike is warm, it reaches 1100rpm. Well i was thinking abt these possibilities for the jerking probs:

1. The viscosity of the engine oil im using is too thick( currently on 10w-50). Causing clutch grabs.

2. Sticky plates or clutch basket issues preventing the plates to disengage fully.

What do ya think?

cmurder

Pillion
might be to full check your level also 5w-40 is what is recommended i think ,, I use full synth Rotella T6

618FZ8

Damn, well I know the exact feeling, I'm sure all of em do it if you try to take off cold. I always assumed it was a fuel pump issue, seeing as it gets warmed up in N and doesn't get anything spinning for it to be clutch plates or oil issues.

Damn, well I know the exact feeling, I'm sure all of em do it if you try to take off cold. I always assumed it was a fuel pump issue, seeing as it gets warmed up in N and doesn't get anything spinning for it to be clutch plates or oil issues.
U manage to get it fixed?

618FZ8

It only happens when she's cold. If she's warm it never happens. I would take it in and have it checked out. You can't have your throttle cutting out on you, especially mid corner like you said.

618FZ8

I was speaking in regards to your problem.... As mine was stating the similarity of your problem with what happens trying to run it cold.