Need 06-12 fz1 shock

anelson24

I can't take the soft stock piece of crap anymore lol if anyone can help me find one it would be greatly appreciated..

B

bren

hit up the FZ1 sister site mate- i scored one on there for nothing!

im sure you could get one for around 50-75

F

Fazed

hit up the FZ1 sister site mate- i scored one on there for nothing!

im sure you could get one for around 50-75

Finding out you installed it upside down..........priceless

B

bren

Finding out you installed it upside down..........priceless

Hey hey hey, I was the dude holding the bike up in the air by the passenger peg hangers, not the dullard sliding the new shock in hahahahaha

Wonder what would've happened if I didn't pick up on it, and rode it!

W

WARPTH

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thats funny...
Now Is that really how it happenned?

F

Fazed

Wonder what would've happened if I didn't pick up on it, and rode it!

Instead of rebound damping you would have compression damping (this is a joke)

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hoover

I scored mine for 50 bux in 2 days on the sister site. Still not seen it but apparently it is on its way.

H

Hoover

Did he send you a tracking number?

No. Wont respond to my emails.

Someone on the FZ1 site spoke to this guy and he claimed stuff had been shipped. That was on the 16th.

Rabbitman got his stuff 2 days ago, but I have yet to hear a word.

I am going to give him untill Sat when the UPS guy is delivering me another package. If it is not there then, I will be contacting Paypal to get my money back.
I will then "out" him on both forums as a scammer and I will post all his contact information on every site.

I dont mean to be a dick, but this has gone on long enough. How much effort does it take to send a simple e-mail. He responded within an hour of my offer, and did so from a mobile device, so I know he is getting my messages.

Also, he was on the FZ1 forum yesterday so I know he is aware of peoples concern.

I am sending him 1 more email and pm today. If I hear nothing, I will proceed.

Sorry again to sound like a dick, but what would you all do?

D

Deleted member 438

That's a bad way to do business, you're not being a dick.

nope I agree with the doc ! I cant see anyone thinking your being a dick we work hard for our money! we don't need people jerking us around when it comes to it!

JSP

Administrator
No. Wont respond to my emails.

Someone on the FZ1 site spoke to this guy and he claimed stuff had been shipped. That was on the 16th.

Rabbitman got his stuff 2 days ago, but I have yet to hear a word.

I am going to give him untill Sat when the UPS guy is delivering me another package. If it is not there then, I will be contacting Paypal to get my money back.
I will then "out" him on both forums as a scammer and I will post all his contact information on every site.

I dont mean to be a dick, but this has gone on long enough. How much effort does it take to send a simple e-mail. He responded within an hour of my offer, and did so from a mobile device, so I know he is getting my messages.

Also, he was on the FZ1 forum yesterday so I know he is aware of peoples concern.

I am sending him 1 more email and pm today. If I hear nothing, I will proceed.

Sorry again to sound like a dick, but what would you all do?

Keep us updated how it all pans out. I cannot control anything on the FZ1 site, but I can make sure he does not sell a thing on this site or the FZ6R site. Hope it works out for you.