Looking for used Exhaust 2012 FZ8

ScottyDoc

Hey All, I am very new to the forum, but am searching for an exhaust for my Baby and I do prefer Carbon Fiber, willing to take a peak at anything as long as it comes with the mid-pipe and will fit my bike properly.

Thanks!

MikeC

Weekend Rider
I've got a Yoshimura R-77D chome body with carbon tip in fairly good condition that I'm currently using but was hoping to try something new! PM me if you're interested?

ScottyDoc

I've got a Yoshimura R-77D chome body with carbon tip in fairly good condition that I'm currently using but was hoping to try something new! PM me if you're interested?

Mike... Thanks for the offer, but I was really looking for a completely Carbon Fiber pipe. Thanks again :)

Mta1981

Hey All, I am very new to the forum, but am searching for an exhaust for my Baby and I do prefer Carbon Fiber, willing to take a peak at anything as long as it comes with the mid-pipe and will fit my bike properly.

Thanks!

View attachment 3824
I was having a hard time figuring out how to upload pics from my phone. I'm surprised I didn't see your email! But pm again with your email if you're interested in this pipe. I just got it and I've only had it on for a couple hundred miles, the guy before me had it on for 2.5k miles. The only reason I wanna sell it is because it's for '11-'12 and I didn't know the heat shield is different on the 2013. One slight drag is I'm in Florida now on vacation and I won't be back home to CT till next Saturday so hopefully that's not a deal breaker! Hit me up!

Mta1981

That's the only pic I have at the moment. I can take more when I get back home if you like. Your stock heat shield bolts up to the mid pipe.

HeresMyMind

how much are you looking for? I'm in the market for a yoshi!

-B

Mta1981

Akrapovic and graves are crazy expensive. But I'd like to know if the full system are worth the extra $1k!

jmsandy77

I suggest looking for a GPR Furore online. They can be found for under $325 new and are hand made in Italy. I have one on my bike and the overall quality is fantastic and the sound even better. They are relatively unknown here in the states but I can't say enough for the quality of what I received for the price. It's not all carbon fiber though it's black. After having the Two Brothers in carbon fiber I'll not go that route again. The carbon fiber browns over a relatively short period of time. Not what I want from a $400+ pipe. If you're interested here's a pic.

jmsandy77

Oh, I forgot to mention. If carbon fiber is a must they do have an option for our bike. Or you can get the same pipe as I have but in a carbon fiber "look". It's an aluminum sleeve around the can that looks like carbon fiber. All the benefits of appearance but none of the hassle of CF.

Darren

I suggest looking for a GPR Furore online. They can be found for under $325 new and are hand made in Italy. I have one on my bike and the overall quality is fantastic and the sound even better. They are relatively unknown here in the states but I can't say enough for the quality of what I received for the price. It's not all carbon fiber though it's black. After having the Two Brothers in carbon fiber I'll not go that route again. The carbon fiber browns over a relatively short period of time. Not what I want from a $400+ pipe. If you're interested here's a pic.

How much lighter is this GPR pipe than the stock pipe?