Long time member First time Owner

onesonofamitch

So I've been a member on here for about a year or so and it was only yesterday that I finally picked up my fz8. I've read almost all the threads, picked out all the aftermarket mods, gotten every angle on suspension theories (thanks camo) and tortured myself so thoroughly that when I actually took the bike home I was equal parts thrilled and relieved that the dream had finally become a reality.
Now i know my bike is absolutely the same as every other 2012 fz8 out there right now, but the feeling i get when I take a step back and look at every detail on my bike... is pure joy. So here's to all you guys who have been getting me through the past year with stories, pictures and unrelated hijinks during my time of want. Thankfully though I am no longer wanting.:D

C

Camo

Legend! Grats on your purchase mate, glad it's bringing you that feeling only a new found bike can bring.
Hanging in the garage looking at your new ride is rad, I don't care what anyone says lol

B

bren

Legend! Grats on your purchase mate, glad it's bringing you that feeling only a new found bike can bring.
Hanging in the garage looking at your new ride is rad, I don't care what anyone says lol

I can not count the amount of times I have went outside to look at my bike... Especially after a new mod! Lol

shadowman

:welcome: Where in the USA are you? Is it warm enough to ride, or are you stuck inside just thinking about ridiing...like I am...-11*c this morning ( 12*f ):mad:

H

Hoover

Welcome mate. Well done on lurking around for a whole year. That must have been torture, waiting but seeing everybody elses bikes!

Oh, one more thing

:needpics:

onesonofamitch

:welcome: Where in the USA are you? Is it warm enough to ride, or are you stuck inside just thinking about ridiing...like I am...-11*c this morning ( 12*f ):mad:

I'm in Oregon so the high today was around 32*F, So i've done a short ride where my hands got pretty numb and thats about it

RoadKill

I'm in Oregon so the high today was around 32*F, So i've done a short ride where my hands got pretty numb and thats about it

let me suggest some gerbings gloves i rode for a couple of hours today with warm hands. it was 30º today too! and my hands get cold easy.

onesonofamitch

Dang! I had forgotten how big that factory Can is/was! I am so use to seeing my skinny Danmoto GP slip-on.

The stock can will be going the way of the dodo fairly soon. Taking its place will be the danmoto xg1 or the vance and hines cs one blackout, have yet to take the stock pipe off to get an idea of what the xg1 will sound like so that will probably be the deciding factor