dl_s2tb8_1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

decooney

$40 plus shipping to lower 48 states.

Paid $91.99 for it, and this is the latest 2.0 version with the heavier magnets.

Last edited:

eru000

I have this same bag, and it's only once almost fallen off, and that was when I hit a foot-deep pothole destroying both wheels and half the rear suspension. With the retention strap, I wouldn't worry about it :)

MarshMadness

How big is it? I mean I'm really kinda interested after using my buddy's tank bag a few times but if your buying bigger, should I look bigger as well or are you buying bigger bc your gunna be using it for long trips "need bigger" type of deal.
~James

decooney

How big is it? I mean I'm really kinda interested after using my buddy's tank bag a few times but if your buying bigger, should I look bigger as well or are you buying bigger bc your gunna be using it for long trips "need bigger" type of deal.
~James

REMOVED.

This 8L bag fits okay on my Tenere, and better on my FZ8 which has a smaller tank. I was just going to sell it as a matter of practicality and with the larger Tenere I'm planning on doing week long trips and I was going to cram a larger 18L (10 liter larger) tank bag on the Tenere for extra capacity. For day trips, the 8L Cortech is perfect on the FZ8. The 8L also works great for day trips on the Tenere so I don't mind keeping it actually for only $40 gain.

Thanks for your interest though.

Last edited:

dabner

Is it magnetic or strap? I found that magnetic tank bags don't stick onto my tank that well!

Keep in mind that the front portion of the tank is plastic, thus won't hold magnets, but there should still be plenty of steel tank to stick to.
I have an older magnetic Cortech Elite Tourmaster Tri-bag tank bag. It sticks fantastically, but I've never used all three pieces together. For that matter, I've never used the larger bag... its just too big!
I wouldn't worry about it not sticking, nor an 8L bag being too small.

decooney

Exactly. The 8L Cortech is a good fit on a FZ8. I never tried the older model but this one does not move around.