Just got my FZ8, new to the community

tiki

Just wanted to introduce myself, just upgraded from a 2007 GS500F (my starter bike) to a 2011 FZ8 after two years of riding. Can't wait until spring so I can actually ride! (Damn the snow!)

H

Hoover

Welcome to the club. A bunch of good guys here, and some great info too.

S

Shock

:needpics::needpics:Welcome. Is the bike completely stock or does the beast have mods?

waypoint

mod squad
Welcome. I'm pretty new here myself and I've found a bunch of good people with some invaluable knowledge. It's a great place to spend time and find out where to spend your money. :D

socal

Welcome. I'm pretty new here myself and I've found a bunch of good people with some invaluable knowledge. It's a great place to spend time and find out where to spend your money. :D

I hear that. welcome, I've been looking at the site since august when I got my fz8 (grey), and I Just finally got around to joining. :D

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Welcome to the club!!! I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here. All the FZ forums are great places to be. Always tons of good people and always a wealth of information if you look for it.

tiki

pics

:needpics::needpics:Welcome. Is the bike completely stock or does the beast have mods?
Okay okay Ill take some pics :D Just have a two brothers exhaust and the yoshimura fender eliminator kit. I'm probably going to add some frame sliders and a radiator cover as soon as they get here :p