I have a slip on and Juice box pro, Will a K&N filter do anything?

[]V[]addog

If I don't plan on midding my air box of AIS block offs, is there a point to swapping in a K&N filter......

Most of the simple maps available are for stock air filter, slip on exhaust, so I feel like they would be dialled in pretty good for my set up.

Umyaya

Is the plug that came with my grave smog block off plates the same as plugging the Ais ? Also how hard is it to cut the air box it looked easy when I searched so I may just do it... how big of a difference is it?
If I don't plan on midding my air box of AIS block offs, is there a point to swapping in a K&N filter......

Most of the simple maps available are for stock air filter, slip on exhaust, so I feel like they would be dialled in pretty good for my set up.

9 Lives

Short answer, no. I highly doubt you would ever notice the difference of just the air filter without the airbox mod, even with the mod its not that much difference.

AIS has nothing to with performance, it will not make any difference in performance if its in tact or blocked, the only logical reason to block them off is if you don't like the popping in the exhaust with a slip on.