I got some new parts today

slowkey

here is the new racetech rear spring

new fork springs

and ASV shorty levers

got an arrow header as well .when I get it together I'll post a pic of that as well

It's like xmas in Feb!

F

Fazed

Those ASV levers look very nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bren

Those ASV levers look very nice :)
I'm waiting for a set of SDR shorty levers in red and black to show up at my joint... Gonna look awesome.

Have been taking the gold parts of my lately due to the different shades of gold I have gotten when ordering stuff. I put reflective red wheel stripes on and they look awesome. Just gonna fit the levers and a red oil filler cap, and keep the rest black.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonnyedwards1981

:bday:
I'm waiting for a set of SDR shorty levers in red and black to show up at my joint... Gonna look awesome.

Have been taking the gold parts of my lately due to the different shades of gold I have gotten when ordering stuff. I put reflective red wheel stripes on and they look awesome. Just gonna fit the levers and a red oil filler cap, and keep the rest black.

Any pics mate?

B

bren

Any pics mate?

Will take some on the weekend after I fit the clip ons mate. Don't have the levers yet tho..

I did take pics of the black fuel cap but my iPad is shit for taking pics!!

Will get the proper camera out when the clip ons are fitted

jonnyedwards1981

How ya digging the mirrors mate??

If u like them, trust me on the link to the black fuel cap that I sent ya

They are awesome mate, can see enough even though they are tiny. Fitting was simple, adjustment was a pain to get optimum viewing but after a ride and readjustment they are spot in. Great recommendation, will check out fuel cap again

D

DJK1505

Shit!!!! Some nice parts! Do you have a PCV? Once you install that header, you should be very nice to Doom and see if he will share his wicked Arrow header tune. Good luck installing everything!!!!

ramrod

Which ASV levers are those? I'll also be keeping an eye on this thread for reviews and pictures. ASV Levers are coming up on my Mod wishlist... God Bless Tax Returns

Motogpmad

Will take some on the weekend after I fit the clip ons mate. Don't have the levers yet tho..

I did take pics of the black fuel cap but my iPad is shit for taking pics!!

Will get the proper camera out when the clip ons are fitted

Clip ons?. Does that have the same meaning down under as it does here in the uk?? Clip ons are Bar levers that slide over your fork legs instead of handle bars. Like on a sports bike.

slowkey

Which ASV levers are those? I'll also be keeping an eye on this thread for reviews and pictures. ASV Levers are coming up on my Mod wishlist... God Bless Tax Returns

they are the c5 levers

If your looking for super light probably not your best choice. In a hand by hand comparison they feel about the same weight as stock

please excuse the dirty bike

slowkey

Shit!!!! Some nice parts! Do you have a PCV? Once you install that header, you should be very nice to Doom and see if he will share his wicked Arrow header tune. Good luck installing everything!!!!

Yep I have the PCV and I've already talked to the Doctor :D

yes installing should be fun. I'm planning on wrapping my exhaust but being that I am a good ole Canadian boy :canada: should be no different than taping my hockey stick

oh exhaust wrap expensive :mad:

C

Camo

Clip ons?. Does that have the same meaning down under as it does here in the uk?? Clip ons are Bar levers that slide over your fork legs instead of handle bars. Like on a sports bike.

Correct mate.

D

DJK1505

Yep I have the PCV and I've already talked to the Doctor :D

yes installing should be fun. I'm planning on wrapping my exhaust but being that I am a good ole Canadian boy :canada: should be no different than taping my hockey stick

oh exhaust wrap expensive :mad:

I usually let the wrap soak in water for a bit, then wrap it tight as hell, once you are complete let it run for a while, shit stinks! And remember start from the back and wrap forward!

DJ

S

Shock

So does this mean a spring install tread is coming our way? Because I wanna do my springs so bad but I scared that t would be too hard without the special tools RaceTech sales

slowkey

So does this mean a spring install tread is coming our way? Because I wanna do my springs so bad but I scared that t would be too hard without the special tools RaceTech sales

I will try and provide as much info as possible. I've got the rear shock off today will get the spring swapped tomorrow at a shop (easier). Then I'll move on to the forks so give me a couple more days.