I got lucky

H

Hoover

Where do you guys meet, I might make it too.

The ride starts in Pine Bluff which is just west of Madison. I live on the east side and normally meet a couple of friends at a bar on the westside for breakfast.
Rgraphic lives east about 2 miles from me and if Doom and Trixster come up, they will have to come right past the east side to get there.
I guess that means we can pretty much meet anywhere.
If the weather is good like last year, there will be about 1000 bikes show up.
It really is a huge deal and attracts all kinds off bikes from a tri-state area.
Where are you?

D

Deleted member 438

The ride starts in Pine Bluff which is just west of Madison. I live on the east side and normally meet a couple of friends at a bar on the westside for breakfast.
Rgraphic lives east about 2 miles from me and if Doom and Trixster come up, they will have to come right past the east side to get there.
I guess that means we can pretty much meet anywhere.
If the weather is good like last year, there will be about 1000 bikes show up.
It really is a huge deal and attracts all kinds off bikes from a tri-state area.
Where are you?

What time do you guys meet up for breakfast? I'm OK with meeting at the breakfast spot.

H

Hoover

Normally around 8. It used to be 9, but if the weather is good, you need to be at the ride start point early enough to ge a good parking spot. If you arrive much after 10, you end up parking on the road.
The start point is at a 4 way intersection in a tiny village with 2 pubs at opposite corners. It is quite a sight to see so many bikes in such a small area!
I'll email you all the details bud.