How many miles has everyone rode this season?

HeresMyMind

I bought my Bike May 4th 2014with 0.8 miles, Only July 4th it has 1850 miles.

What is everyone else up to?

-B

1849.2 miles in 2 months

funnelli

I've managed 1200 since around the same time, much more than I did on sports bikes, have been off a couple of weeks due to carpal tunnel surgery but hoping to be out again soon!:D

Rotaryknight

Haven't been much for me, I don't really have a ride season per say. If it's more than 60f in the winter I will ride lol I will ride into the high 30s in nov and dec.

My first ride off this year was in February so since then about 1200 miles. Would be more if the temps were warmer during march and april, and with out all those rain storms. My first week when I had my bike I did a little over 1000 miles

Umyaya

I always hope that my odometer is reading in KM because I have put so many miles on it.. It's insane! Oh well. not really thinking about selling it anytime soon.
I bought my Bike May 4th 2014with 0.8 miles, Only July 4th it has 1850 miles.

What is everyone else up to?

-B

1849.2 miles in 2 months

NoNine4me

Riding season is year round for me.
Same here, I average about 1100 miles a month year-round. Goes up a bit in summer. It's not really about mileage though as we can get on the freeway and churn up huge mileage numbers, it's about time in the saddle learning and honing skills, for me.

I once did an Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000, it was 1100 miles in 21 hours. My view of "distance riding" after that day was that it was dangerous and pointless.

Just my opinion but I'd rather be adventure touring, carving canyons, or doing a track day.

"Hemmorhoid Ass" 1000 is more like it...:eek:

Woody146

Banned
Same here, I average about 1100 miles a month year-round. Goes up a bit in summer. It's not really about mileage though as we can get on the freeway and churn up huge mileage numbers, it's about time in the saddle learning and honing skills, for me.

I once did an Iron Butt Saddlesore 1000, it was 1100 miles in 21 hours. My view of "distance riding" after that day was that it was dangerous and pointless.

Just my opinion but I'd rather be adventure touring, carving canyons, or doing a track day.

"Hemmorhoid Ass" 1000 is more like it...:eek:

Hahaha

I'm alllll about the canyon carving..a nice mellow one less than 5 miles from my house..the fun one is about 10 miles away...I never liked where I lived until I startd riding:fiddy:

I ride less In the summer..gets hot.. I wear all my gear (it's all black)

Going to try an do,some night riding soon

a-rode

Bought with 0 Miles Mid April, currently at 1919 (at last fill up).

That includes the shit weather we had in Wisconsin April-Early June

Fazer 8

Picked up my new '03 Fazer 8 on June 17th, have about 1,700 km so far.

Over 2,000 km as of today. Not bad for essentially a month, considering that I don't use it regularly for commuting, and this past weekend was total crap for riding (at least in the direction I turned when I left my house on Sunday - apparently if I'd just turned east instead I wouldn't have run into any rain).

Last edited: