Hope she will be OK

master paper clip

So I'm here on the jersey shore not to far from Atlantic city, had no where to put her but in front of my truck, pulled my truck as close as possible just hope it will be OK, getting worried about her now that the winds picking up
Pic below

Guillaume

So I'm here on the jersey shore not to far from Atlantic city, had no where to put her but in front of my truck, pulled my truck as close as possible just hope it will be OK, getting worried about her now that the winds picking up
Pic below

If that's all you have, I'd lean it the other way so that it's leaning towards the truck, against it. If you're not going to use the truck, I'd probably tie the bike to it.

master paper clip

If I turn it the broad side will be facing the shore where the winds are coming from, and I want to but there is a nice foot or 2 drop on the curb and I got no 2x4, but I have it facing this way because that's the direction the hurricane will be hitting... crossing my fingers

Wieb27

How about tie it down in the bed of your truck? Then you can still go out with your truck too.

White Rider

The coming storm is big news even here in New Zealand. We're thinking of all you guys that will be affected and have our fingers' crossed for you and your families (and your bikes). Both mine fell down in the Christchurch February earthquake. Funny, it wasn't as heartbreaking as I thought it would be...

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Good luck id be worried too, are you on high ground? Sandy doesnt look good

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

master paper clip

Yea got full coverage but lucky me sandy decided she wanted to kick cape mays ass instead of Atlantic countys, we got the eye of the storm and the weaker tail end so, its all good so far, still got power and she still standing pretty just getting good bath :)

Guillaume

Yea got full coverage but lucky me sandy decided she wanted to kick cape mays ass instead of Atlantic countys, we got the eye of the storm and the weaker tail end so, its all good so far, still got power and she still standing pretty just getting good bath :)

I wish CA had more rain. My bike is just filthy all the time...

mrthompson

Probably sand blasted to. I thought you guys were getting some major flooding?

master paper clip

No sand blasting, I'm not rite on the shore I'm like 20min away, Idk about around me but I know abc, brigantine and ocean city are underwater, my Cruz stupidly decided to stay in brigantine said there is a yacht sitting in the road a couple blocks over, I'll know tomorrow, be a thread about it wit some pics