Help with BKMOTO

nrussell360

My experience with BKMOTO so far has been terrible they didn't not include a h4 adapter in my kit and after multiple calls and emails no respond if any one knows what specific h4 adapter it is please let me know

HeresMyMind

My experience with BKMOTO so far has been terrible they didn't not include a h4 adapter in my kit and after multiple calls and emails no respond if any one knows what specific h4 adapter it is please let me know

Edited: this site wont let me link things to the retrofitsource? WTF

go to theretrofitsource website, click COMPONENTS, then WIRE HARNESS. look for H4 Single Motorcycle wire harness. that is what you need

-B

a-rode

I just had my headlight done by Home and it is killer!

Sometime this site is funny with links though. I tried posting a link to a thread over at FZ8 Central and it would not show up.

projector-retrofit-options

Here is a picture of my new light, getting installed Saturday.

FB_IMG_1428186991674.jpg

FB_IMG_1428186988998.jpg

Last edited:

HeresMyMind

I just had my headlight done by Home and it is killer!

Sometime this site is funny with links though. I tried posting a link to a thread over at FZ8 Central and it would not show up.

projector-retrofit-options

Here is a picture of my new light, getting installed Saturday.

View attachment 5583

View attachment 5584

Very Cool Looking, I had an amber angel eye but I removed it. I wanted to do a sleek design, very low-key. Which projector did he use? I have a Mini D2S 3.0 i know most people use the 2.0 because it is the easiest to fit. I am planning on swapping it out for a EVO-XR

-B

a-rode

I don't know what parts he put in there to be honest. He is a buddy from college and I just gave him money and said have at it.

There is a switch to allow me the choice between Halos or Projector