Hello from Alabama

klaviator

I am considering getting new 2013 FZ8 and setting it up for sport touring. I thought I'd check in to this forum for more info before I decide. The local dealer here is offering a new 2013 FZ8 for $6500 OTD

I currently own a 2000 Yamaha XT350, 2005 Kawasaki KLR650, 2009 Aprilia Sport City 250 and 2009 Kymco Super 8 150. I plan on selling the XT350 to make room for the new bike. I am currently trying to decide between getting a FZ8 or a Kawasaki Versys. The Versys is also on sale for a killer price.

Woody146

Banned
Your sitting on the correct bike:fiddy:

6500 otd is good..have him throw in a new shoei helmet too and start modding(after you buy it of corse)

motoguy

6500 is way good I payed about 7200 for mine dealer said it was his cost but you know how to tell if a salesmen is lying right?....his lips are moving. An Arai might fit you better. Shois are great for rounder heads, arai for more oval heads.

Umyaya

6500 is way good I payed about 7200 for mine dealer said it was his cost but you know how to tell if a salesmen is lying right?....his lips are moving. An Arai might fit you better. Shois are great for rounder heads, arai for more oval heads.

I should have waited a few weeks because I bought my 2011 before the FZ9 came out... and that dropped the fz8 prices. I would have gotten a 2012 or 2013. Oh well.

hlmiskelly

I think you will enjoy the FZ8, Klaviator. I got my '11 last year and have had a blast riding it. When you are ready to ride let me know. Also live in the Huntsville area.