hats in restaurant..

mavpsa

i just had this happen to me: would it be rude to stare at a woman's va-jj, when she comes to talk to you, while you are sitting down? there's this woman who just came to talk to me, and her muff was just kind of in my face, it looked really nice....was kind of just focused on that and not really on her. :D

D

DJK1505

I agree. I'm not sure why djk is getting mad about this. It's just adults giving out opinions no need to attack people.

Hahaha ya'll are ridiculous. "I really get so annoyed when they come into the restaurant with that darn hat on." Come on, do you really have nothing better to do than talk about how proper or improper it is to wear a hat inside? Jesus my sister and her girlfriends are out back complaining about their nail color, you wanna chime in?

mate if I was attacking you I would have pm'd you and let you know. If you think thats an attack i apologize, here's a band-aid, you want me to kiss it and make it feel better to?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH, have fun ya'll

Mrpacis

Hahaha ya'll are ridiculous. "I really get so annoyed when they come into the restaurant with that darn hat on." Come on, do you really have nothing better to do than talk about how proper or improper it is to wear a hat inside? Jesus my sister and her girlfriends are out back complaining about their nail color, you wanna chime in?

mate if I was attacking you I would have pm'd you and let you know. If you think thats an attack i apologize, here's a band-aid, you want me to kiss it and make it feel better to?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH, have fun ya'll

I just have one question for you sir. LOLUMAD?!