getting my upgrade on

cmurder

Pillion
just scored some fz1 forks , already had the rear shock ,, pretty excited to swap out the parts ...

cmurder

Pillion
rear fz1 shock and fz1 internals with 1.0k springs , wow different bike ... need to do some minor rebound tweeks ... total cost under 350 bones for front and rear and materials , well worth it ....

Woody146

Banned
rear fz1 shock and fz1 internals with 1.0k springs , wow different bike ... need to do some minor rebound tweeks ... total cost under 350 bones for front and rear and materials , well worth it ....

Wow..great price..makes me think lol...

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...

Yeah that's an AWESOME price! I paid 850..... But for R1 stuff. And I wanted the R1 brakes also, the bike looks mean as S?&$ With the 6 piston fronts lol

The great thing about the fz1 AND the r1 front forks is it opens you up to a lot more options than just ohlins. Like racetech! Which can do you whole insert cartridges or just springs lol

cmurder

Pillion
ya its all about timing and deals , plus it dont get much easier then dropping in the cartridges into our fork tubes.. used some amsoil #5 shock therapy to refill, 3 hours and some beers ,, but of course it goes from 70 degrees to Ice in one day so ill have to wait to ride for a couple more days :mad: