FZ-09 MT DM-850 Concept

Marthy

Look nice, I actually like the idea that you can go on and buy body works and luggage like this. Bigger fuel tank available???

cxa0897

besides the fuel tank rendering it useless, I do like that variation. looks more complete to me than the standard 09

decooney

Re: MT-DM 850 - MotoRick, thanks for posting that link.

Normally I would not consider a fairing-bagger bike, but that looks nice, in all colors too.

BDazzler

I also like the yellow one. My wife would like the white one (maybe the black). I was looking at a BMW F800GT for a 'sport touring' bike she could handle. If the range is good enough and the seat is low enough, that could be a bike for her. I'm sure it isn't quite as high tech as the BMW, but I bet it doesn't cost $12,000 either. :eek:

I'm anxious to see what larger displacment triples are coming. I'm still hoping for a cross-plane 4 in a Gen III FZ1. :2cents:

9 Lives

Yip, I like the looks of that bike a lot better than the naked FZ9, but then again I like the looks of the half faring on the Fazer better than the FZ8, the main reason I bought it. Maybe something to consider if its ever produced but I would have to ride it first. In the mean time my bike is perfectly fine.