Exhaust Manufacturers

Speedy2

I guess I'm joining the crowd. I want to buy a slipon. No exactly sure which would fit my likings the best. Don't want it too loud, gotta look good. I am told not to get carbon fiber as it doesn't age well. Thinking about the 2 brothers titanium. Any suggestions? Also considering the Yoshi R-77.

goonanc

volcano flame

added this little lovely today. has removable baffle. sounds sweet with it. $125 ebay. VERY GENERIC!! requires some modding (thanks Matt) shed about 240lbs over the oem!! which, btw is for sale. ANY offer + shipping (scratched a little on the inside as it dropped!!)
loving this fz8

decooney

Before and After

Ok guys ,when you find exhaust manufacturers for the FZ8 post them here.

Reference Photo of Stock vs. Vance & Hines CS One blackout side by side...

decooney

How do you like the Vance and Hines?

So far so good. I've only ridden it once and have not added a Power Commander yet. I was hoping to get away without a fuel module but it seems my bike is running a tad lean even with the slip on. I'm a little biased about V&H. I use to run Yoshimura on my former sport and supermoto bikes but ran V&H on my Harley and liked it. The quality of V&H is nice like the Yosh stuff.

This time around I was originally going to buy a Yoshimura R77 Carbon but wanted a metal can instead. Also, needed something with the option to purchase a range of DB quiet inserts. V&H offers them in -3DB increments. The stock insert is fine with me. The bike is sitting now until I can get my PCV installed. Immediately noticed the flat spot from 5-6k was partially gone and a little bit of an extra snap of power 6k-8k range by the seat-of-the pants feel. Its nice. I like it so far. A nice option if you like Black.

Speedy2

I am really so confused! Yikes. As soon as I think I've picked one, I change my mind. Leaning towards the V & H. Thanks for the info.

decooney

I am really so confused! Yikes. As soon as I think I've picked one, I change my mind. Leaning towards the V & H. Thanks for the info.

I was too and finally picked something. Exhaust is more of a personal taste kind of thing and none of my friends had V&H so I went with it since I had former V&H units. I really like the Yosh R77 too, along with the Graves slip-on. Take a look at the Graves too, its a good value and has a nice deep rumble tone to it.

F3NIX

I will post a video of the Yosh r-77 carbon tomorrow. I just installed it 3 days ago and I absolutely love it :)

Speedy2

I ended up buying the Two Brothers black series titanium. I am excited to get it. Thanks everyone for your input.:)

flonoen

I remember seeing a slipon looking sorta like the end of a trumpet, kinda expanding in volume if you understand what i mean.. Remember it was cheap (and simple), around $100.. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Akra full system is just too quiet :deadhorse:

xXAvroArrowXx

I remember seeing a slipon looking sorta like the end of a trumpet, kinda expanding in volume if you understand what i mean.. Remember it was cheap (and simple), around $100.. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Akra full system is just too quiet :deadhorse:

You mean like this?

flonoen

Sort of, but the trumpet being on the end of the exhaust instead of up his ass.. And I have not yet tried the baked beans-mod yet, heard mixed reviews of that.

b-eock

Its a Graves pipe I think. A Moto GP style. I know what you're talking about. I saw it for the R6. Don't know if they offer it for the FZ8

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4