Exhaust Manufacturers

W

WARPTH

Thats a custom header pipe on this bike. Does look like FZ1, its missing the EXUP valve and cat and has the FZ8 headlight attached.

Your right about the headers. but thats a fz1n head light. and fz1s tail section. also its had the forks swapped out also.

Harrywz

Your right about the headers. but thats a fz1n head light. and fz1s tail section. also its had the forks swapped out also.

Thanks
We don't have the FZ1N in this part of the world. I've only seen the faired edition. So basically Yamaha developed a new 779cc engine, got cheap suspension and dropped it into an FZ1 chassis and we are here ;)

lyric911

Thats a custom header pipe on this bike. Does look like FZ1, its missing the EXUP valve and cat and has the FZ8 headlight attached.

That doesn't look like the FZ8 headlight. Wrong shape. I think it's an Fz1 that's been streetfightered. (Everything is a verb.)

SpunkyTheTuna

As Warpth stated, its a FZ1N. We North Americans don't get all the bikes. We're not special enuff!

More like we don't buy enough naked bikes to be worth the cost of testing and importing models that won't sell enough to be worthwhile financially. That's the real problem. Merkins mostly buy cruisers and repli-racers, so that's what we get offered. Japanese makers have tried selling unfaired bikes before, but it's a very niche market and there's not a lot of profit there, so it's just not worth the effort. That appears to be changing, but what's hot in teh Euro market is not necessarily what's hot here, so we don't get some of the Euro models. Same with cars.

Paralgin

Avid Rider
This is the exhaust im using. :)

D

Deleted member 438

Camo,your bike is looking awesome. I like the R1 wheels with the red stripe, and the black forks.

S

Shock

Damn Camo the bike is looking good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

C

Camo

Looks good camo! THe big question is...does it wake the kids up? :p
With the baffle in, no; It almost sounds like stock. There is a better breathing baffle supplied that I would think gives you middle ground between baffled and unbaffled.
I took it out completely just then and I like it. It's deep but I think I'll be able to keep it stealth in the morning;)

N8 Dub

Jardine RT5

I don't know if anyone has posted a video of an FZ8 with Jardine RT5 exhaust, but here's mine. It's pretty load but everyone on the road have told me that it sounds awesome, I agree. I think I need to invest in earplugs though. Not sure how to post videos yet so here's the link:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATUsfVsx28&feature=g-upl]2011 Yamaha FZ8 with Jardine RT5 Exhaust, GoPro Hero2 HD - YouTube[/ame]

cambo

Avid Rider
Found a youtube clip of the MIVV double gun on an fz8.

There's probably one in here somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGV-MWR9tzQ]Yamaha FZ8 mivv Double Gun - YouTube[/ame]

Anyway...I WANT ONE NOW