Exhaust Manufacturers

cambo

Avid Rider
Same guy...with a Mivv GP installed.

Also letting it rip on the autobahn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs0pnCrWIEU]Yamaha FZ8 Autobahn dies das - YouTube[/ame]

cambo

Avid Rider
do it man! you will love it.

the colour seems to blend in with the header pipes too- looks like its meant to be there

hells yeah dude! JUST ordered it. I was sold once I heard what it sounded like. I leave for work at 330am. Neighbors can go f*ck themselves. G'damn I'm a badass.

Totally kidding. I know I"ll be apologizing profusely to them on a daily basis. In fact I'll probably wheel my bike down the street until I think I'm a safe distance away to crank it. hahaha

B

bren

hells yeah dude! JUST ordered it. I was sold once I heard what it sounded like. I leave for work at 330am. Neighbors can go f*ck themselves. G'damn I'm a badass.

Totally kidding. I know I"ll be apologizing profusely to them on a daily basis. In fact I'll probably wheel my bike down the street until I think I'm a safe distance away to crank it. hahaha

sweet!

the stock can weighs 3-4 times more than the double gun!

C

Camo

I had to change out my double gun, it was to loud for my 1am departures.

Fazerboy66

Just a quick suggestion, ebay and FZ8 exhaust brings up several hundred options.

I would recommend Scorpion exhausts in the UK.

Home

These guys are very helpful and do a good range of exhausts.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Just a quick suggestion, ebay and FZ8 exhaust brings up several hundred options.

I would recommend Scorpion exhausts in the UK.

Home

These guys are very helpful and do a good range of exhausts.

I bought the scorpion serket parallel (carbon) for my Fazer. As I bought it brand new, my Fazer is still at the dealer until the snow melts. Can't wait to install and try it out...

ZeeKdaGreeK

Not sure if im posting in the right place, if not im sorry but here goes, Does anyone know if there is a size diff between the yoshimura R-77 and the R-77d? I know the other differences between the two, im asking cause in pictures the r77d looks like a shorty but I can't tell if its just the look of the pic or if the r77d is actually shorter then the r-77..

schmittz

Just picked this up for 90 bucks off of ebay. I'll post a video when I get it installed. I think it'll look pretty good...but it'll be loud as FACK.

2012 Yamaha FZ8 Fazer Slash Shorty Short Moto GP Muffler Exhaust Pipe 12 Black | eBay

Its too loud, I already got pulled over.

cambo

Avid Rider
Its too loud, I already got pulled over.

dang man! I have a hard time believing it's louder than my double gun but I'll see later today....it arrived yesterday so I'll install it this morning and crank it up!

thanks for posting the info!

Last edited:

flonoen

Installed akra headers to go along with my akra slipon couple of weeks ago. Was a bit disappointed in the sound, still not very satisfied with how it sounds with full throttle, idle is fine though. Sounds overall good, but isn't loud enough. This is of course without db-killer.

Been away for work for two weeks now, just a short flight and then I'm jumping straight on my bike! In addition to the headerpipes an bmc air filter I also got a öhlins rear shock installed :)

cambo

Avid Rider
Slash Shorty Short Moto GP Muffler Exhaust Pipe 12 Black off of eBay - $90

UPDATE:
Got home after work this morning and installed it.

Initial impression of the pipe: not a work of art by any means, definitely looks like a home fabrication BUT I kinda like the 'raw' look...I think it fits the streetfighter style. But for 90 bucks? eh...a little much...especially considering a Danmoto is only a couple bucks more. $50-60 would've been more appropriate.

Sound: haha, remove whatever exhaust you have on your bike and start it. sounds just like that.

grant696

Slash Shorty Short Moto GP Muffler Exhaust Pipe 12 Black off of eBay - $90

UPDATE:
Got home after work this morning and installed it.

Initial impression of the pipe: not a work of art by any means, definitely looks like a home fabrication BUT I kinda like the 'raw' look...I think it fits the streetfighter style. But for 90 bucks? eh...a little much...especially considering a Danmoto is only a couple bucks more. $50-60 would've been more appropriate.

Sound: haha, remove whatever exhaust you have on your bike and start it. sounds just like that.

LOL! I like your description of the sound.

Shanerc34

Exhaust

Looking through all these posts, I cannot decide what kind of exhaust to get... I don't want it too loud .. but I want it to sound a little more agressive . Any thoughts as to which one to look at? thx!