Creature Dodging

alexk

Weekend Rider
Over the past 6 months, these are the animals I've successfully dodged on the highway after midnight. What can you guys add to the list?

• Dog
  • Cat
  • Rat
  • Mouse
  • Toad
  • Turtle
  • Deer
  • Wild Boar
  • Armadillo
  • Chupacabra (I have no idea what that thing was... hairless, small, moved like a deer)

n00b

Avid Rider
A deer. I didn't dodge it. No time to react. It missed me by about 2 feet to my back. Would've hit the bike at about the rear tire. Just incredibly lucky. There is nothing I could've done to prevent it.

Sasquatch4590

A black bear and 2 cubs up on the parkway. They were in the middle of the road as a came around the corner, luckily they moved cause I didn't want to stop

Rotaryknight

if you can dodge a deer, you can dodge a ball.

I dodge mostly deers, skunks, and birds, and then we have the occasional humans, cars, trucks, and other motorcyclists....

cambo

Avid Rider
"Chupacabra" lmao!

just dodging deer around here. Agree with noob though, a lot of close calls that are unavoidable. Those jerks strike anywhere. I watched a family run across a freakin' 10 lane highway.

cambo

Avid Rider
A black bear and 2 cubs up on the parkway. They were in the middle of the road as a came around the corner, luckily they moved cause I didn't want to stop

You should've stopped. pointed your gopro backwards. gotten right up to one of the cubs. kicked it in the face.

let the epic, viral gopro recording begin.

pigdog

if you have enough time, always point your bike at the rear side of a deer. they have no reverse.