Cool story bro

cambo

Avid Rider
For about the past month and a half, the weather has been nice enough to where I never needed to take the car anywhere. It just sat in the driveway collecting pollen and bird shit while I racked up miles on the 8. This has actually been the longest I've ever gone without driving a car since I got my license, 12 years ago.

Well that streak ended today with a pretty bad storm that rolled in... so I had to drive to work.

First thing I realized: G'damn these cages are boring. I literally almost fell asleep on my drive in I swear to you.

Note: this is my first year of riding so please excuse the 'duh' posts...for all you seasoned guys ;)

Bajaedition

sounds to me like you are beginning to understand the lifestyle over the fashion show.
I love being on the bike, I still, after 37 years of riding on the street, do the back and forth swerve in your lane thingy. It still is a gas.
If I get a day off, like today, my wife ask me where I am going to ride.

You are crossing into the dark side, your life is being effected by evil 2 wheeled demons and you will soon be past the point of no return.

:eek:

Hey, enjoy life, do not sit in a cage and watch it pass you by. When you get my age will you be able to sit back and smile, or will you regret not living?

grant696

Is your F-150 your cage your'e discussing? If so, it should be plenty fun. I have an 08 2wd 5.4 SC and its a blast to drive on/mild off road!

JSP

Administrator
Any time getting off my bike and hopping in my car (01 civic), I keep thinking there is something wrong with it haha. Doesnt want to GO! :D

Rotaryknight

I've been riding every chance I get. But once the storm came in last week and today I had to drive my car to work. This storm is flooding everywhere lol.

cambo

Avid Rider
Is your F-150 your cage your'e discussing? If so, it should be plenty fun. I have an 08 2wd 5.4 SC and its a blast to drive on/mild off road!

haha, maybe if I lived anywhere near where I could go offroading. But the 150 for DC commuting is a pain in the ass!

my commuter is a cooper s...in manual. It used to be fun. until i started riding. ;)