Cars or bikes you have raced

Woody146

Banned
Just raced a older model gsxr..idk if it was 600 or 1000..was loud! Went from the light..neck and neck...thought he was next to me and I see him in my mirrors pretty far back...I could tell he was pissed I smoked him when I turned and he gave an angry peace lol....turbo joe...you da man!!!!!!

Woody146

Banned
We traded...but I think he is charging between 100-200$ (I want to give a big gap because I'm not sure) but I know he has developed it more than flash tune and guhls..at least the tune he gave to me

He does cars too! I really want to take my Audi down to him and see what he can do

pigdog

0-60mph our bikes are faster than those cars with the horsey on them & im not talking about a mustang.

A_G

My buddies r1 blows my doors off.

I smoked a new camaro the other day. Dude wouldn't leave me alone knew it wasn't worth my time but he kept it up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

9 Lives

The other day I smoked a smart car and a Piaggio typhoon, I think he had NOS installed cause he kept up quite a while.

MattMorton

I forgot to mention I have been beaten once in my 3,300 miles of owning the bike. The defeat came at about mile 5 vs an old man on a Suzuki boulevard. He was pretty pleased with himself but I wasn't about to rev my brand new machine past 6k just to embarrass an old man. I'm sure the boys at the moose club had a good laugh that night ;)

rug_burn

Yesterday, on my way to work (over that same closed road in Mexico, mentioned by the guy in Florida) I'm coming up to the best part of the drive: about 20 miles of large radius curves, some very clean smooth sections, others a little on the bumpy side, single lane in each direction, almost no side roads. Some young guy in a late model black Corvette, sounding very clean and sweet flies by so as to get ahead of the various pickups, gardening trucks with weedeaters and rakes twisting in the wind, and other slow moving cagers while he still has two lanes to work with. This is not the very latest squarish Corvette body style, but the one before that, with the plastic lens covers. 'Course I understand his intention: passing in a cager ain't no piece o' cake like on a moto, so he catches my attention, and I start following to catch up with him.

We get to where it narrows to one lane each way, and he see me in his mirror, and starts speeding up to 100, 110, 120 to a speed over the winding section of the road, where even in my own excesses, I've never gone that fast. I stay with him. But after just a few turns, it's too much for my bike- the road isn't flat enough, and I'm getting real light going over some of the undulations of the road, which occur in turns as well as the straights. Besides that, I'm leanin' over just about to the max for that road, which I know like the back of my hand.
I keep it down to about 110 and he pulls away with his suspension doing a pretty good job of sucking up the undulations, from what I could tell. Didn't seem like he was out of control from where I sat, but I kept up with him from a little ways back. Seemed like he slowed down a little bit, so he must have been gettin' bumped around too..
Pretty soon we got to the best section of this road- 3 sweetly linked S turns where the road is good and flat, which I can do at about 110 without difficulty, and wouldn't you know it, he comes up on some slow moving traffic doin' about 80 or so. Damn, I hate that...!
So I fly by, give him the deuce and continue on through these, the best turns of the road, at 110 and continue on for a few miles, seeing nothing in my rearview.
Finally we get to civilization where I keep it down pretty close to the limit, and after a few miles of this he catches up at a stoplight. I give him a thumbs up, and continue on to work.
So I gotta admit, that particular Corvette on that day and road took that race...

Last edited:

TorontoAlex

I got smoked by a newer goldwing. We were at a stop him in front. He seemed anxious and ready to rock. I wondered whats up with this guy? He gunned it went nuts! I didnt know we were racing... about 20 minutes later another old dude in a newer buick was following me in a small village. Limit was 50kmph and i was going 60 through town. He also went nuts and passed me from the shoulder. Again, didnt know i was racing. Seems like everyone out here is just going nuts revvin the **** out of whatever they are driving, even in my neighborhood where there are school zones. I see or hear of accidents all over this season. I guess people were cooped up so long this winter they are taking it out on the road!

atrinh

had an Civic SI tried to race me today, I was doing 40, this kid keep horking at me so I decided to go. rolling from 20-90mph. No chance the SI can keep any close to me. after losing, this kid tailgate me and had his high beam on for about 2 miles until I changed lane and let him pass... smh

MattMorton

Smoked an 07 Honda CBR600RR through about 3 miles of fast sweepers. By the end of the road I kid you not I had about a half mile on him LOL From 0 to 100 the FZ is out in front of the cbr no problem, he will catch you at about 110 though and after that its a lost cause. Aerodynamics are a B! lol The fz comes into power way faster than the cbr off the line though and has a taller first gear.

Bajaedition

I had a guy in a civic want to race me real bad when I was bringing my bike home from the dealership after I bought it. I was keeping it under 6 grand but he kept tempting me.
I decided to do the best for the engine and I think I made his day.
Well guess what, About 6 months later I saw that little ricky racer in town and I pulled up next to him. I think he has a new appreciation for grey haired men on bikes now.
I was mixing it up last week with a few FZ09s, that was fun, 2 of the guys were struggleing to keep up with me and another FZ09 as we went up the Palms to pines hwy.
but mostly I just do racing at the Track, I live about 5 miles from the Chuckwalla Valley Raceway.