Blue dash

Landin

Just found a really nice blu led kit for the dashboard.

Yamaha FZ1 FZ6 FZ8 XJ6 Tacho Umbau Blau LED Set Blue | eBay

master paper clip

I have a blue digital tach in my truck, so freaking annoying.. Blue is one of those colors that attracts your eyes, looks good but wouldn't want that on the bike would get annoying really fast, y I love the red back light, not eye catching at all

Landin

I have a blue digital tach in my truck, so freaking annoying.. Blue is one of those colors that attracts your eyes, looks good but wouldn't want that on the bike would get annoying really fast, y I love the red back light, not eye catching at all

is that why I'm so attracted to blue-eyed girls? :D

D

Deleted member 438

Does anyone know if this is a plug in type of mod, or do we have to solder stuff?

Landin

Think you have to take it apart...

It would be nice maby to put a resistor on the wire so that the light wont be that bright?

Blanchy

Yep gone Mod mad! Sorry forgot to say thanks. Just orderd the Blue stuff. Hope I can do it, but only cost $18 so worth a try.

Landin

Yep gone Mod mad! Sorry forgot to say thanks. Just orderd the Blue stuff. Hope I can do it, but only cost $18 so worth a try.

Ahh NP! Sweet, think you gonna get it faster than me, can you post some pics on the whole thing when you get it?

D

Deleted member 438

Hey Blanchy, how did you wire that tach plate in? I saw it on a Japanese site and it's like 90 USD, and wouldn't mind getting one cause it looks awesome.

Blanchy

Nice! See that you got a gear-indicator in the dash as well =)
Hey Landin noticed your location, Might need some help with translation. Are you up for that? Sent an email asking for English instructions but might need help when it gets here.

F

Fazed

is that why I'm so attracted to blue-eyed girls? :D

I thought all the girls in Sweden had blue eyes?

I'm interested in changing the display to white LEDS, the red for me is hard to read.

Blanchy, if you run into problems you can always PM me. I'm an electronics tech by trade and this would be childs play for me. Might do a How to when I do mine so every one can do it.