Bike just died on me...

Here i am on my way riding back home. I was runnin on 70kmh (40mph).. suddenly my bike just died!!!. Tried to start up my bike again a few times then it died again. No luck. Decided to call it in.

My bad day...

DSmith

Did you loose all electric or just motor? Im not too good with diagnostics but the more details you give the more the other guys on here could help. Keep us posted.

I just fill em up that morning, i just changed my exhaust recently. My mechanic called in he told my ecu burned out. I have to change the whole ecu and my main wire harness. Coz it affects some parts of the wiring.

Umyaya

I just fill em up that morning, i just changed my exhaust recently. My mechanic called in he told my ecu burned out. I have to change the whole ecu and my main wire harness. Coz it affects some parts of the wiring.

How common is that of an ECU burning out? Was it a stock ECU or flashed.. because I'm about to get mine flashed and don't want this too happen if this is the problem ha

It was a stock ecu. Im not pretty sure how common it was coz it happened for the first time since i first gt my bike. U have any site where u get the flashed?

How common is that of an ECU burning out? Was it a stock ECU or flashed.. because I'm about to get mine flashed and don't want this too happen if this is the problem ha
It was a stock ecu. Im not pretty sure how common it was coz it happened for the first time since i first gt my bike. U have any site where u get the flashed?