Almost dropped my bike...

compensation

Hahahaha!

I was filling up at the station and a truck pulled in and what looked like a dad, daughter, and daughter's boyfriend got out. I heard the boy say what's that on his helmet. I said its a camera. The dad walked up and asked about the bike and I looked at the boy and the smart ass said "that bike looks small with you on it". Without a second past I started to spit out so does your girlfriend but I realized the dad standing 6" from my bike might have got a little pissed. So I kinda grunted instead. For now on I am getting off my bike and taking the helmet off just in case the opportunity comes to where I can pound somebody.

grant696

haha, one of my worse fears is related to this:

Sitting in traffic at a traffic light. If I know it's going to be long, I knock it into neutral (after seeing the car behind me come to a stop of course), and relax with right foot up on the peg and my left foot on the ground, supporting ALL the weight since it's slightly leaned. (I can't relax with both feet on the ground, I feel like I'm giving myself a wedgie...)

Anyway my fear is accidentally stepping on an oil patch and there I go, busting my ass in front of everyone. Oh, and the light turns green while I'm falling so now I'm also THAT GUY holding up traffic. haha.

You just gave me another thing to worry about!

cambo

Avid Rider
Hahahaha!

I was filling up at the station and a truck pulled in and what looked like a dad, daughter, and daughter's boyfriend got out. I heard the boy say what's that on his helmet. I said its a camera. The dad walked up and asked about the bike and I looked at the boy and the smart ass said "that bike looks small with you on it". Without a second past I started to spit out so does your girlfriend but I realized the dad standing 6" from my bike might have got a little pissed. So I kinda grunted instead. For now on I am getting off my bike and taking the helmet off just in case the opportunity comes to where I can pound somebody.

haha, did you mean to put this in a the 'what's your rage story' thread? This thread is about nearly dropping your bike and shitting yourself. :p haha, just playing dude.

Me personally, I'd be cautious to instigate anything. I'd be more worried about someone running around my fat ass and kicking my bike over and then running away because I certainly can't catch them. That would hurt me more than any amount of punches they'd certainly land on me. Unless they miraculously trip over something and can't immediatly get up for whatever reason that I can catch up to them and sit on them...I'm SOL in a fight.

compensation

I just said it because I am a big dude and your explanation of catching your bike, I figured you could relate to bastards always calling your bike a scooter or making fun of how big you look on it. One guy put a pic of someone riding one of those pocket bikes on my tool box to make fun of me.

cambo

Avid Rider
I just said it because I am a big dude and your explanation of catching your bike, I figured you could relate to bastards always calling your bike a scooter or making fun of how big you look on it. One guy put a pic of someone riding one of those pocket bikes on my tool box to make fun of me.

haha, yeah bro, I'm just playing with you, I got that. I can definitely relate. Shit I hear it on my bike AND in my car! ( I drive a mini cooper).