Addiction

JSP

Administrator
I would call it more..... LOVE ;).

Addiction puts a "bad" meaning behind something I think. I'm going with love. :D

mikefz8

Would it class as an addiction as I now seem to clean my girl before AND after each ride :)

Yes because when you clean it before and after each ride you would at this point be cleaning an already clean bike when you went to ride it the next time. Signaling that you have some sort of compulsive disorder for a clean clean clean motorbike. Here is a link I just barely found that my provide some relief for your condition. Good luck--May your FZ8 take you upon many paths of freedom (or something like that)

btw JK about all that. I like my bike to be clean---just dont have the time for a clean clean CLEAN bike like yours :)

paulkemp

Ah but if its been in garage for a week un ridden then it has dust on it. Hence cleaning b4 ride lol

S

Shock

No offense but meds can be good for ya and you may need them

D

DJK1505

Meds are farking great....I can attest to that :woot::woot:

MMMMMMMMMM self medicating!!!!

Once the newness wears off your addiction will begin developing into an addiciton of finding the twistiest roads, and not so much on the cleaning part! LOL

I always enjoy a nice clean bike! But there are times when its more important to get the hell out and tear your bike up, then it is to sit in the driveway and polish an already shiny toy.

Landin

ALWAYS clean your girl before and after the ride, taste better!!

EDIT: Ohh you are talking about your bike... ;)

master paper clip

I haven't really bothered to clean my bike much, I'll spray it down once in a while when its really dirty but I ride it every single day that its not raining and just gets dirty rite away, so I don't see the point unless I'm actually going out to like the city or on a date I'll wash her rite up all nice and pretty, I have the matte paint job so can barley ever tell when she's filthy