2013 FZ8 - finally finished my mods

vhutch

hey guys ! I just wanted to introduce myself as I am a new member. I have a 2013 Fz8 and finally completed all the mods on my list. So far I have done an ECU flash, HID retrofit, nobunaka rear sets, Coffman shorty exhaust, k&n filter, shad seat , air box mod, gold grips , levers, gas cap and emblems, tail tidy, led signals , led taillight , puig windscreen, Beowulf rad guard and just put some new pilot power tires on her. I commute about 100km on her to and from work everyday and really love it. I am not overly crazy about the windscreen but it does help some. I cheaped out on the rear sets but after using them they have held up nicely and I am happy with them. I have a Canadian model with a decal that is clear coated into the gas tank and I am not crazy about it but am stuck with it for now. Anyways I love the forum so far and have learned a lot from you guys ! Thanks boys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 164

Umyaya

Pilot powers for commuting? May want to look into the Pilot Road series... 2x longevity great wet and grip. Just my opinion.

Got a question about the rearsets you installed. I know the stock ones are rubber mounted for vibration. The reason I ask is last bike that I had, had rubber pegs, I replace with solid ones and had a problem with my feet falling asleep after 1 hour.

vhutch

I haven't noticed much vibration as compared to the stock. One thing j have noticed it the peg on my new set feels a bit wider and is actually more comfortable than stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umyaya

Was thinking about ordering those Nobunaka rearsets... did you go with the gold color or matte gold