2-Wire LED Front Blinker Install?

Darksabre

So, question for you electrically inclined riders. I'm confused as to how to wire up 2-wire frong LED's to our 3-wire system.

The original incandescent bulbs have three wires: 1 for blinker filament, 1 for running filament, and a third wire for ground.

I used this guide to try and get running light functionality while still blinking:

Is it possible to make rear blinkers light up all the time...

It made sense, except that on our bikes, the running light voltage never drops out while you turn on the blinker. It's 12VDC constantly. The blinker wires alternate 12V while active.

Anyone know how to wire them up so the running light functionality works along with blinkers?

I dont want to waste 25 bucks on a 'blinker genie' when all they have in there are some diodes, just like the guide shows. I'm stumped.

Darksabre

Hey - thanks for the reply. I've figured out that the blue wire is the day-running light wire, because both turn signals have that wire in common (same with the black, but that is the ground). I'm trying to get the daytime running light to work AND the blinker to still work.

The Brown and Green wires are the switched turn signal wires. I could just wire my blinkers up to Brown/Black and Green/Black to get them to work fine, but I also wanted the day-running light to power them all the time when not blinking.

With the Brown and Blue tied to diodes and the Green and Black tied to another set of diodes, all they do is stay on all the time. :(