Your Spot

D

DJK1505

Alright, after seeing what RyanSterling is working with, we gotta get some pics of our garages up. So post em, garages, man caves, other toys, whatever you have/ do/ like that keeps you sane in this life, post it!!!!!!!

The garage is crazy messy right now, I have just moved a ton of shit around and am redoing my work bench, tool box, getting a bike lift so I need to rearrange.

My two babies! Have over 30K in that trucks engine and tranny. That thing will run an 11.87 in the quarter. Thats with about 400 pounds of speakers and amps. Take that crap out, remove the tool box and tail gate; I would prob be low 11's.

The jeep out behind our house, an old project that never ends. Started building it in 03. Not too much I cant go through or over! That pic is on 35's, I have a set of 37's IROC's when we go play in the rocks!

And my baby on one of my favorite rides around here.

Last edited:

Coolslice

I like the looks of your toys. I only have one of my garage from last year. There has been some changes since then, with the loss and addition of bikes, and now a boat that takes up all the space. That's my Dodge diesel outside the garage. I'm not sure what it runs in the 1/4, but it's pretty quick for what it is. I just have a built transmission and a Smarty Jr. programmer.

glockman39

The first pic is when we bought the home. The previous owner had made the garage into a finished office (that's why I have a tile floor). I knocked the wall out and changed it back into a garage. I then painted it a dark gray for a proper garage.

Now, you'll notice the Honda pit flag and posters. Other than my FZ8 and my YZF600R, I've been a Honda loyalist my whole life, thanks to my brother. But fear not, I have a Yamaha banner on order. After my two experiences with Yamahas, I think I'm a convert.

And that's my CBR600RR in the first shot. Sold it to give the money to my dad when mom was in the hospital. He needed the money more than I needed a bike at the time.

C

calscrazy

[/IMG]

my little shop. due a major expansion this summer. plan to extend it by 30 foot in width and add a bike lift.

[/IMG]

my sons bike. i use it as a track bike when i go. takes about 20 mins to prep it. remove mirrors, remove tail, remove signals and tape up headlamps.

[/IMG]

my baby! currently on a rebuild so she sits in the actual garage torn apart while i park the truck out in the elements

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DJK1505

Some sweet spots! I wish I bought a place with a back garage, or large building out back. But couldnt find a house we liked with one, so bought new. Has taken me 3 years just to get all my decks done. Now its time for the building, by code I can only build a 25X25 building. But I can do a large car port. So I am thinking a 25X25 and off to the side another 25 or so car port with a concrete pad. Nice places guys!!!!!!!!!

D

DJK1505

Those cornhole boards? Nice garage, STI also? Sweet brother!!!!!

C

calscrazy

one of the great things about being in the country is that building codes and HOA's can kiss my a&@!! plus the ride into work pretty nice. the bad is no city sewer or water and there is alot to mow on 10 acres.

D

DJK1505

I am desperately trying to find me a place in the mountains. I have been doing a lot of riding out towards West Va looking. Best part is its all twisties out that way and I get to look at properties. I dont have an HOA, thank god, but I do have to follow code. We are on almost a half acre, but northern va has grown so much we are getting swallowed up by the surrounding neighborhoods. Those bastards!!!!!!!

DJ

C

calscrazy

my in-laws live in burkeville. it's a nice small quiet community. my wife grew up in winchester and still has family in romney,wv. few years ago i took my bike with us on her family reunion. i went riding all day and didnt visit anyone. bike is no longer allowed on that yearly trip.

lyric911

Those cornhole boards? Nice garage, STI also? Sweet brother!!!!!

Cornhole boards, yes. With cartoon beavers on them. 1) Double entendres rule. 2) My street is named "beaver"

Not an STi though, but it is quite literally the car that brought turbo Subies to the states. The 2.5 RS was a test car to see how our market would react to the aggressive styling. The turbos came 3 years later. I used to have an 04 STi. Miss that car. Couldn't find any good pics of it online. I'll dig through Picasa tomorrow and post some if I don't forget.

Last edited:
C

Camo

my in-laws live in burkeville. it's a nice small quiet community. my wife grew up in winchester and still has family in romney,wv. few years ago i took my bike with us on her family reunion. i went riding all day and didnt visit anyone. bike is no longer allowed on that yearly trip.
:rof: Love it! I'd do that...

H

Hoover

I need to get out more, Didnt know what a cornhole board was. hahaha

It's a midwestern thing mate.
Involves drinking a shit ton of beer and hurling bean bags through a tiny hole.:cheers:
A most frustrating game at the best of times. :hbwall::hbwall:

lyric911

It's a midwestern thing mate.
Involves drinking a shit ton of beer and hurling bean bags through a tiny hole.:cheers:
A most frustrating game at the best of times. :hbwall::hbwall:

It's rarely frustrating for me. We had a tournament at work last year for an employee appreciation day. A colleague and I entered. We played 6 games to win the tournament. 5 out of the 6 opponents combined didn't have enough points to win 1 game. :cool:

Best part - the prize for winning the tournament was a 1/2 day of vacation extra. Never mind the fact we were in the parking lot all day for a day of work to win the half day off.