Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

Niko

It works well!
Easy to install, almost plug and play, very usefull, easy to see when you ride.
Since i have it, i've never tryed to pass the 7th gear.
I've no regrets with this Gi Pro

Niko

You have to sude 1 wire to a + (after ignition) and plug 2 pins if I remember well.
It takes 45 minutes ton install it. No need to remove the tank, just move it up.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Added the smoked motodynamic led tail light (thanks to Telerob) next is the fender eliminator

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jonnyedwards1981

Is that the integrated light and if so are you getting rid of rear blinkers when you fit tail tidy? How long did the motodynamics light take to fit and was it easy enough?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Is that the integrated light and if so are you getting rid of rear blinkers when you fit tail tidy? How long did the motodynamics light take to fit and was it easy enough?

Believe me I made it more difficult then it needed to be. I would say it's not hard
I should have done away with that hideous fender when I had it all apart.
probably have some led signals besides the light.

Niko

You can see the tail light here :
Motodynamic Tailight for FZ8 - YouTube

It takes 45 minute to fit, easy, just remove the seats and all the rear of the bike.
To plug it easily you may change the flasher unit (buy one fod DEL blinkers) instead of pluging the big electrical resistances witch are with the tail light.

Niko

I think you'll have to order it in US like me and some french guys did.
We were 7 to buy it in the same time to reduce shipping cost and got a discount on the tailight.

We paid 64 euro for each, 70 because I had to send it to the other guys.

Try to find some friends ( buy 6 pieces to have a discount).

Contact Harry from Moto Dynamic for more details.

Niko

Which Renthal handlebar is that? Im looking online to buy one and coudn't find just the "street bar" like you have listed, is it the "street-fighter bar"?

After looking on the bar, it's writen 749. It's the reference number in street bar.

ARS

my Fz8_GR

Hello to All. I'm new here. This is my bike......

full carbon kit
akrapovic full exhaust
power commander V
K&N air filter
front driven & rear sprocket with DID zvm_xring chain_520 conversion
rizoma handlebar lower, grips and bar ends
ASV short levers
frentubo tubes rear&frond-direct
gilles chain adjusters
bridgestone BT
:confused:

Last edited:
B

bren

Looks awesome! Just one thing though, noticedmyounhave no indicators.. Are they not mandatory in Greece?

sinclap2

Lazy
Very nice :)

...also you don't have to display your number plate? I noticed it was underneath and behind the rear brake light...