Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

Guillaume

Well, it's about time I post mine in here. Had her for about two months and put on about 900 miles so far :D

Current mods: Woodcraft frame sliders and slider spools, renthal race grips, CRG lanesplit barend mirror, hotbodies led flushmount signals, universal fender eliminator, motodynamics led tail light, KN air filter.

To do: Pazzo shorty levers, danmoto gp CF slip on, upgrade cra..stock brakes and tires.

Great looking bike, very clean and subtle. How do you like the led flushmount signals and the led tail lights?

And I agree with Black Widow, gotta ride more. My FZ8 is my first bike ever and have put over 7,000 miles (over 11,000 km) in the past 5 months!

Nice looking bike pastasauce. Where is the muffler? Only 900 miles in 2 months, must be busy doing other things eh? I remember when my FZ8 was new, put 800 kms in the first four days, after 7 months i have 12,750 kms, would have more but i bought a 2012 Vmax 3 weeks ago, has 4000kms already(had 2 kms when i picked it up, damn PDI, LOL). The FZ8 has only gone 700 kms since i got the new Yammy. I am planning on taking a 800 km trip this weekend with the 8 to get the cobwebs out and see how the new TS seat feels.

Tell me how your seat works out on a long trip. I've been enjoying mine for my daily commute. The passenger one is being corrected by TS right now.

Guillaume
www.gd-photos.com

pastasauce

Nice looking bike pastasauce. Where is the muffler? Only 900 miles in 2 months, must be busy doing other things eh?

Thanks! I take the muffler off from time to time. Getting tired of the quiet exhaust while I wait to order a replacement.

Great looking bike, very clean and subtle. How do you like the led flushmount signals and the led tail lights?

Thank you as well! I like the flushmounts. Installation was a breeze and I'm glad I decided to go with the clear instead of smoked. Goes with the clear headlight and tail light better. The tail light is pretty bright, much brighter than stock. I didn't like the way the sequential turn signals looked so i changed it to the standard. The flashing brake light is a nice feature too.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
definitely a good choice on the clears, I like my smoked tail but my smoked turns are nearly invisible in daylight hours, they turned out to be more black than smoked

D

Deleted member 438

Update

I have new mods, so here are the updated pics. I also updated my sig.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Tell me how your seat works out on a long trip. I've been enjoying mine for my daily commute. The passenger one is being corrected by TS right now.

Guillaume
www.gd-photos.com

Well , the seat is better for comfort than the stock seat, but still get a really sore butt after a couple of hours especially from the front strip that is inserted in seat.. I got the long seat option but the rear butrest(where the seat rises) is in the way and i feel like i am cramped in a tight spot between the tank and seat back. In hindsight , i would have just kept the stock seat.

trixster8

I have new mods, so here are the updated pics. I also updated my sig.

It's a beast! It's crazy how much headers and one less tooth on the front sprocket change the bike, makes mine feel like a moped, haha! :tup:

And now I need earplugs to ride with him.

master paper clip

basically stock, some ebay mirrors, generic fender eliminator, took off the badges and fz8 decals, removed the rear passenger pegs all together cause the bracket on the muffler broke, so i removed the muffler... personaly i love the way it sounds straight piped but im looking at getting the new danmoto exhaust someone on here posted.. just need to change the from blinkers and cosmetics are done then onto performance.... bike is amazing now cant wait to make it better

C

Camo

This is what I have so far...
-R1 forks and 6 pot callipers (2007)
-R1 front wheel (2009)
-FZ1 Rear shock (2006 or 7?)
-BT-016's
-Bar end mirrors (The e-bay variety)
-90 degree valves
-Belly pan (lower cowling)
-Rear Cowel
-OES sliders
-Ride it shorty levers (Black/black)
-R&G tail tidy
-Ixil slip-on

Last edited:
W

WARPTH

Seeing your bike camo in white makes me wish i bought the white one instead of black and just got the wheels painted! I freakin love it mate. looks awesome. love ya work.

Mrpacis

Nice looking bike pastasauce. Where is the muffler? Only 900 miles in 2 months, must be busy doing other things eh? I remember when my FZ8 was new, put 800 kms in the first four days, after 7 months i have 12,750 kms, would have more but i bought a 2012 Vmax 3 weeks ago, has 4000kms already(had 2 kms when i picked it up, damn PDI, LOL). The FZ8 has only gone 700 kms since i got the new Yammy. I am planning on taking a 800 km trip this weekend with the 8 to get the cobwebs out and see how the new TS seat feels.

Lol my bike is already at 8500 miles in 3 months ;)

D

DJK1505

Uhhhhh I want my suspension to show up. I have all black forks and a gold brake res coming. Should really change the look up. As soon as I get them installed I will post up recent pics.

Shit I have had the bike for 15 months now and just rolled 16K miles this morning. Will end up having to do my first valve check this winter. I think the manual says 26K. I will most likely have that on it before next summer. Hopefully something will break next summer and force me to break down the engine, this will make me bore the cylinders out and make it an actual 800!!!! LOL

DJ