Yes please

H

Hoover

This has been around for a couple of years now but this is the first time I've seen it in the flesh.
Drooled all the way home. What a beauty. Spendy but WOW.

JTB

Pillion
I got to sit on one here at the calgary show, the cafe racer yellow one. I absolutely HATED the position. Was so painful to sit on. Like a sport bike with a standard knee position. Just contorted my body how it should not. Hoping they make a few more models to see, the dealer has been waiting for over a year to see even 1 bike.

C

Camo

Looks pretty trick. Ohlins front and rear and some good rubber by the looks of it...My 6 foot 4 frame would not appreciate it though.

K-Gr.

I love bikes like that - they look good, are very light, great suspension and a reasonable amount of power. What is not to like in that?

C

calscrazy

love the commando. norton does a great job keeping the look of that thing old school but making you want it.

Crazywb23

We got a huge following of Cafe racers here in so.cal.. We got 2 or 3 dealers out here that sells that very bike. I dig the Old 60's throw-back look...

SpunkyTheTuna

My eyes tell me "Yes, yes yes!" but my back tells me "You're too damn old!"

That has the same updated cafe racer look that my Ducati Sport Classic had, and i'll bet it's just as intolerably unridable for an olde pharte like me.