Yamaha ride along demo day!

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey guys I went to a demo ride event in Richmond on Saturday. They had the entire vstar lineup including the vmax (omg) and they had the super tenere, fz6r, fz8, r6, r1.
THE reason I went was to test ride the Vmax. The second reason I went was to hopefully test ride the fz09...... But no luck on the latter as it wasn't there.
I got lots of pics, but I still don't know why I can only put up one at a time so "stand on me".......
Here we go.....

Marthy

Hey guys I went to a demo ride event in Richmond on Saturday. They had the entire vstar lineup including the vmax (omg) and they had the super tenere, fz6r, fz8, r6, r1.
THE reason I went was to test ride the Vmax. The second reason I went was to hopefully test ride the fz09...... But no luck on the latter as it wasn't there.
I got lots of pics, but I still don't know why I can only put up one at a time so "stand on me".......
Here we go.....

Just a few dealer received the FZ09 so far... mine is getting here this week! Black n Blue... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Marthy

Yep. I put a cash down on the bike last Thursday. The Salesman email me the next day telling me my ride will be here this week. I will find out tomorrow when... can't wait. There won't be a lot available. Most dealer in my area ordered 5 or so. I'm getting the first one :D

F$&*@ YA! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2