|Winter time

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Here is a pic from my back door, woke up to 3 inches of snow. Awesome time to get the Grizzly out and plow some snow.

V

Vapordan

Sick and tired of the winter man. I got to move to a warmer place. My bones hurt. Nice view though.

B

bren

lucky bugger! i would love to walk out of my house into snow!

I have to driver 4.5 hours to see snow and our snow seasons dont last long. a

shadowman

I used to love winter when I was into snowmobiling. I got out of the sport a few years ago. It just became too much of a hassle...poor snow conditions, trailering everywhere, excessive maintenance, trail passes, insurance... Since then, winter just sucks!

C

Camo

I knocked off work about an hour ago, drove straight to the beach and had a quick swim.
Winter? :p
I'd love to have a white Xmas though, so I'm a bit jealous BW. Nice view mate!

highoctane

Canyon Carver
I used to love winter when I was into snowmobiling. I got out of the sport a few years ago. It just became too much of a hassle...poor snow conditions, trailering everywhere, excessive maintenance, trail passes, insurance... Since then, winter just sucks!
Pretty much agree on this!
I knocked off work about an hour ago, drove straight to the beach and had a quick swim.
Winter? :p
I'd love to have a white Xmas though, so I'm a bit jealous BW. Nice view mate!

You bastard! Yea rub it In!;)

AlCab

Very nice view you have there. Where are you in BC? I spent a week in Whistler in February this year, skiing and snowboarding. Good times and great conditions.

slowkey

Very nice view you have there. Where are you in BC? I spent a week in Whistler in February this year, skiing and snowboarding. Good times and great conditions.

Well with the vineyards in the picture i'd say the okanagan (Kelowna).

C

Camo

I would so defect to Oz if every living thing there didn't try to kill you.

That's the mistake we let foreigners believe.... Every living thing isn't trying to kill you.
Most of the deadly animals and people for that matter, happily go about their day preying within in the usual confines of there food groups when by accident or bad timing, someone finds themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time! Then it becomes "every living thing in Australia can kill you but only if you have a death wish or are inept when it comes to self awareness". :D

I think it'd be more life threatening to go to highschool in America... Those crazy fuckers love to shoot up their class mates with automatic weapons!
I'll take my chances with the sharks, spiders and crocs. None of which are actually out hunting for me or carrying a grudge lol

B

bren

That's the mistake we let foreigners believe.... Every living thing isn't trying to kill you.
Most of the deadly animals and people for that matter, happily go about their day preying within in the usual confines of there food groups when by accident or bad timing, someone finds themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time! Then it becomes "every living thing in Australia can kill you but only if you have a death wish or are inept when it comes to self awareness". :D

I think it'd be more life threatening to go to highschool in America... Those crazy fuckers love to shoot up their class mates with automatic weapons!
I'll take my chances with the sharks, spiders and crocs. None of which are actually out hunting for me or carrying a grudge lol

dont forget the snakes mate! lol

We have one of the most poisionous (if not the most) snakes here- the brown snake.

i have had them wander past me quite a few times while out field in the army. Leave them alone- and they will leave you alone..

C

Camo

dont forget the snakes mate! lol

We have one of the most poisionous (if not the most) snakes here- the brown snake.

i have had them wander past me quite a few times while out field in the army. Leave them alone- and they will leave you alone..

Me and snakes have a different arrangement than the other deadlies.... I'd have a few if my wife didn't have a crazy fear of snakes lol.
Not that I know a great deal about them, other than buying a large amount of live mice is expensive food/entertainment... Room mate years ago had this albino thing with the sickest red eyes, it used to hang around my shoulder and neck for hours lol.

Lived in a massive glass fish tank, right where normal people put their tv lol

Wieb27

Ya, i don't like winter. Especially since i have motorbikes now.

Malarkey! Get a motorcycle that you can stud the tires and do this!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVli3bvr2DM]ICE RACING 1 Jared Mees, Scott Parker, Brian Smith, Mark Cheza etc....avi - YouTube[/ame]

More fun than a "Wheel Chair" (AKA: Quad) or snowmobile!