Who else has no riding season?

Vhutchinson

It was minus 20 Celsius with a wind chill of minus 34 here today and I was out for a spin. I had to basically dress like I was out on the skidoo but it was great. I thought I was the only maniac who did that but I'm glad to know I'm not! View attachment 3038

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

DSmith

If it wasnt for the salt, I'd be out there in the 20's and 30's like it is now. I just can't bring myself to ride with salt dust all over the road. After a couple seasons it'd be a rust bucket. Another month or so and itll all be over.. hopefully.

9 Lives

It was minus 20 Celsius with a wind chill of minus 34 here today and I was out for a spin. I had to basically dress like I was out on the skidoo but it was great. I thought I was the only maniac who did that but I'm glad to know I'm not! View attachment 3038

Ya, now that the Canadian attitude, screw the weather, lets ride.

cmurder

Pillion
i can deal with wet and cold , but no ice and snow on the roads ... gonna be back out tomorrow get some seat time in ..

MotoZen

Yup, you're definitely more manly than I am. That's F-in cold.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Speedy2

In past years, I rode all winter. This year was different. Too much salt on the ground and ice has been around all winter. :mad: I haven't taken any of my bikes out at all. Took up snowboarding to kill the boredom. :eek: