wheel tape

Mrpacis

Looks nice I have red ones. I'm planning to paint the engineguard red. To match it

Last edited:

Wieb27

Got a question....how durable are the stripes? How bad are they after a tire change?

They hold up well. Most important thing is to have the area you will be applying these clean and free of anything (even wax) when you put them on. As for tire changes...I've had no problems with them coming off.

Mrpacis

Haven't changed my tire so I can't say but after washing cleaning etc it's still attached to it pretty good

Eagle

It's good looking and most useful for being seen from sides, I need this :)

You put the tape yourself? It's not that hard?

B

bren

If u take a look at the thread called Brent's bike in the mods board, you will see my stripes. Easier to fit cos they are not one constant line, it gives u a little room for error!

C

cracker0309

Here's a couple pics of mine.

Just a reflective yellow

C

cracker0309

I really like the reflective aspect of it. Discrete in daytime, visible at night from the sides. Do you know if they have a gold color reflective tape?

Yea they have gold reflective. I bought the gold first and after putting it on it didn't look all that good to me.

Here's a link of where I got the Gold from: Tapeworks Rimstripes Homepage

The yellow i got from Cycle Gear here in Fort Worth

Jwood9

I personally just ordered ordered a set with applicator. Most of the guys i ride with have red so i was looking to do something different... I settled on reflective black, it wont be visible during the day but at night it will light up. Just what i was looking for, will post pics shortly when finished.

Eagle

Bought some black tape, hoping it'd be reflective...

It's not...

I'm gonna give it back. Black on black is, well, useless.