What Maps are you Using?

crspangenberg

Good afternoon guys, i just got myself a power commander, and i was wondering what maps you are using for your bikes to make it run well?

I just downloaded the Two Bros Slip on with Stock Air Filter and it seems to run great!

But I know there is more you can do with this Power Commander then just that and i want to use it to its full potential, what have you done with yours?

How can i improve the overall feel and power of my bike?

And it would be great if we could post our maps on here, I know Mano has already posted one of his maps but is there anybody else?:D

Has anyone used the Accel Pump feature?

Has anyone been able to get better gas mileage in 5th or 6th gear?

D

Deleted member 438

What mods are you running? I have a modified version of Mano's map that I did with the auto tune.

D

DJK1505

I have Dr Dooms map on my bike, but now I have just gutted the cat. I am wondering if there is a little bit of tweaking that should be done? I have not had the chance to take it out and ride it yet, too cold and raining. I am hoping to get out this afternoon, supposed to be 60 and sunny!!! Any comments or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
DJ

D

Deleted member 438

I have Dr Dooms map on my bike, but now I have just gutted the cat. I am wondering if there is a little bit of tweaking that should be done? I have not had the chance to take it out and ride it yet, too cold and raining. I am hoping to get out this afternoon, supposed to be 60 and sunny!!! Any comments or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
DJ

I mapped it with the gutted cat.

D

DJK1505

Sweet!!!!!!!

Question answered!

Doom, did you get much riding in before you gutted it? There is a definate sound change, did you feel much of a power gain? I could not believe how restrictive that thing was!

DJ

D

DJK1505

Do the air box mod, quite a noticable power gain. Not huge numbers, but def can feel it.

D

DJK1505

Mate, there are quite a few people on here that have the auto tune and will help you out with a tune. Save the money for other mods. The auto tune would be nice but if a few riders on here will help you, and hook you up with a tune, well then you have a few extra hundred for...

crspangenberg

Yeah you are right on that, have you spent any time to really learn the PC, do you have your accel pump set up? Id like to detune gears 5 & 6 for better highway mileage. I know a few guys that are doing it with the FZ6r

D

DJK1505

I have not had time to learn the PC software, I am also building a Duramax race truck so I have been spending a crap load of time with the EFI tuning software. One day I will finish the diesel and then start playing with the bike. But for now, I am at the mercy of the forum! LOL

D

Deleted member 438

Sweet!!!!!!!

Question answered!

Doom, did you get much riding in before you gutted it? There is a definate sound change, did you feel much of a power gain? I could not believe how restrictive that thing was!

DJ

I don't know if I really felt that much of change with removing the cat. I know for sure that it sound meaner. I also chopped the super restrictive bottom to the stock airbox, and that probably made the biggest difference in sound and performance.