What Insurance are you guys using?

EZ RIDER

I am with Primmum also, this is my 6th season of riding and I have 2 speeding tickets and I paid $843 for full coverage for the year. State Farm and Jevco are also good companies to check out.

V

Vapordan

I checked them out as well, the quote is around 890 for full comprehensive - haven't had bike insurance in the last six years.

I can't really decide between full and liability . I'm really struggling to put miles on the bike. I much prefer watch it, order mods, polish it and push it back in the garage than ride! Might just leave it at liability since it won't be ridden much. At least, that's the plan.

UPDATE: Ended up going with Riders Plus and liability.

Last edited by a moderator:

rysyndrome

Rider Insurance for me here in Ohio. Full coverage with $500 deductible comp/collison.

Underinsured/Uninsured Bodily Injury - $12,500 per person/$25,000 per accident
Property Damage - $7,500 per accident

One time payment of $194 for 12 months. I was pretty stoked, since this is my first bike.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
I've been using Markel American insurance and been pretty happy with them so far. I got great rates and service from Dairyland until I had a $1300 claim, and they tripled my premium so I dropped them.

V

Vapordan

I didnt take theft. And fire. Would my house insurance cover bike theft? Reason I ask is because i had my cars broken into a few times at the old house and I was always directed back to the home owners insurance for claims and not through auto.