What did you pay for your Yamaha FZ8

crspangenberg

I just went and put a deposit on my last Friday 11-11-11 and I will be picking it up this Saturday 11-19-11 I paid $8700 for it out the door, and I had the dealer throw in some accessories..Red Swing Arm Spools, Red Engine Plug. I cant wait to pick it up!

mckshred

Bottom Line.....

Dealer Invoice is just below $7600 Paid $8200 for the bike.
9k OTD incl taxes, pdi doc fees, plates etc.

Last edited:

wa2txcory

FZ8 Price

I picked my 11 FZ8 up for $6400 total. Bought is from a guy who had it 5 months, decided to move to LA from Austin, and it only had a little under 500 miles-not even the first service yet.
On a side note-I really love this bike! I have an 07 Gixxer 600 and I think this handles just as good, a little less top end but rarely do you get to use it all anyway, way more low end, and a much better drive/seating position.

rysyndrome

Wow, those with some patience getting deals on the '11 model. Wonder how many new ones are still hanging around out there in raven/black.

BunGhoLeo

2011 new, Just paid $7,324 out the door, tax, title, registration, and a full tank of fuel.
Picking it up in about 12 hours.

bakern

i payed almoust 21000 euro . i bought it juli 2011 .
the tax in norway is extreme.
it is fz8-s with higher windscreen, heated handlebars, and bags.
so u guys nare lucky with your prices.

[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

Speedo007

Holly crap man, people in Norway certainly make a good living cause there's no way they could sell bikes that price in Canada.

For that price (27000$CDN) here is what you get in Canada:

19000$

AND on top of that you'd get this:

8500$

Total: 27500$ +3575tx: 31075$ --->23000 Euro...
And since US and CDN currency is now equal in the US you would get both for probably under 21k Euro tx included...

bakern

i kvow i know,, i am crying blood here :)
but i am happy, i got my bike, and hoping for warmer weather ,not rain and 3 degrades .

Speedo007

Look at the bright side your incomes are certainly proportional, otherwise there's just no way they would sell any bikes over there :) And yeah 3C and rain sounds like yesterday's ride here hehe