what an idiot.

Glovik

I'm sorry but I don't really see what you're getting at. You seem to understand about what changing the front sprocket does with the speed/mileage, you've even done it on your bike, so it's not like he's trying to be deceiving (if he did the sprocket change right away).

So what if he didn't put the speedohealer in? At least he never did it and is able to say "it's this off" rather than "I put in a speedohealer around halfway and I estimate it's around #### off". If you think he's just flat out lying, take a peak at the sprocket, or if you were sold on buying the bike but weary of that, see If he has a recept or If he got it done somewhere (possibly when he bought it) go and talk to the dealership. If you're paying big money to buy something online like that, I'd hope you'd do SOME kind of looking into it.

Idk this just doesn't seem that off to me. The guy explains it well and seems more legit than a lot of posts I see of people explaining shit like that.

If the person selling is on this site, best of luck!

b-eock

Your point is? He knows what he's talking about and I specifically remember this post on the forum. He explains it very well. If you know simple math, you could have figured it out, maybe. He didn't buy a speedo healer, that's his prerogative and money. Doesn't change the fact of the matter. He knows what he's talking about. So while you tried to make him look like a fool, you made yourself look stupid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

cxa0897

I came across that ad a short while ago. I'm on his side. nothing at all wrong with what he is doing, and I've seen it several times before. he is asking a decent price as well, ill try to pull up his link in a sec

thach1130

Oops, i didn't mean to say he's trying to deceive people. I'm just saying he could save himself a lot of trouble, depreciation and headache if he had just gotten something to correct the incorrect speedo readings instead of riding for 6k without one. I'm sure he's telling the truth but wrong odometer reading is still an odometer reading. The incorrect value will still cause depreciation. He stressed calculation of the actual mileage is basically math and yet he didn't anticipate how much of a ding he would have to take when selling it with the higher mileage.