Vfr1200f........

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey guys, so I'm pretty sure I would like this bike as my touring bike. I love the looks, the single sided swingarm, the v4 motor, the shaft drive,the traction control, and the ABS.

I have a vmax, but it's not the best tourer, more of a steet brawler.
I have an fz8, but it's more of my fun bike.

Does anyone have a vfr1200f, or had one since 2010?

Thx

Last edited:

DSmith

Def a different looking bike. Im not sure how i feel about the front end. but that exhaust looks like a dyson vacuum

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I'm going to call Richmond sprocket honda house today and see if the have a 2012 left over. See how much I may or may not be able to squeeze out of them right before winter lol

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Check the riding position before you buy this as a tourer. It's much more aggressive than either of your other bikes. More a of a sport bike than a touring bike.

cambo

Avid Rider
Check the riding position before you buy this as a tourer. It's much more aggressive than either of your other bikes. More a of a sport bike than a touring bike.

Or...or...you could go about it the YOLO way.

Walk into the dealership. Don't even look at the bike. Complete all paperwork. Get up out of your chair and make your way, epically slow, to the exit. Inform the salesman you'll be waiting for your bike outside.

"S-s-sir...but sir...don't you even w-w-want to test ride it?"

Pause mid-epically slow walk. Without turning to salesman: "No."

Get on bike for the first time and ride home.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...

Walk into the dealership. Don't even look at the bike. Complete all paperwork. Get up out of your chair and make your way, epically slow, to the exit. Inform the salesman you'll be waiting for your bike outside.

Dude, I love you LOLOL

Rotaryknight

some people actually do this...and then they complain a week later.