Vance & Hines

Flip

Does anyone have the CS one blackout on their bike and if so does it have a low mean sound to it? Looking for something with a low growl to it and want to buy a quality name slip on and like the looks of the V&H ( don't like carbon fiber, IMO it looks cheap) just wondering if it gives the bike the mean sound I'm looking for and I've watched YouTube clips but can't get a real grasp of the sound from those

Bagman

All the You-tubing I did in advance of buying my R77-D led me to believe the CS-1 BlackOut from V&H had a throaty lower tone than most other FZ8 slip-ons. I think it's also louder than the R77-D (but not excessively loud). Can't go wrong with it, and V&H is quality. BUY IT! I think it's a good looking slip-on and the design of the pipe fits with the FZ8 style.

Fz8Mandy

is this the one your talking about? I'm not sure the exact name as it came on my bike when i bought it. if this is the one the sound is great, really good loud low tone without the baffle makes the bike sound much bigger.

nath180

I'm running a CS one and don't mind it at all. I don't find it overly loud, but to quieten it right down I ordered a smaller baffle. Made a little difference but it still sounds good.

Here's the clip I recorded on youtube with the standard baffle which it comes with:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqEOTczk2Gk"]FZ8 Vance & Hines CS One Blackout - YouTube[/ame]

The only negative is the black around the end of the pipe does wear a little, after some handling and bumping it when I fit the smaller baffle. Hardly noticeable though.

Rosco

Pillion
I've had the V&H CS One installed for a while now and I'm loving it. Highly recommended. Very easy install, great quality. Definitely louder with a lower tone than the stock exhaust, but not too loud.

DO IT!