Unreal handling skills [VIDEO]

BIGpanda

Check this guy out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B9L5XkPr0A&feature=related]Unreal Control On Honda CBR600RR - YouTube[/ame]

BunGhoLeo

It's called Gymkhana. The Rally car version is equally impressive.

I don't recomend trying that unless your bike is setup for it. The front and rear sprocket on that bike is dirt bike spec.

FZER

Avid Rider
Absolutely, awesome. I've taken the beginner class MSF class twice. First time was my choice after years of caging. I took the class from the state of GA. I looked at it like going to the beach. I got to ride a motorcycle for two days for around $200. I rode a 85 Kawasaki ltd 350 and loved it (state loaner). When I started trusting the bike I could do the U-turns very easily. I actually tried to find one after the class, but didn't see many around. My first streetbike was a ninja 650. Excellent, first bike I think. Great bike, great mileage, great brakes and enough motor to still have tons of fun, that was years ago too. I'd love to try out the new one, course I'd miss the 800 four banger, twice the power I think. The next time I took the class we were out of work at work and so me and a buddy asked if we could take the class on (RAFB)base. Paid to ride, but the class is compressed into one day, unless you truely were a beginner then they'd let you ride for two days till you passed. I never could completely do the U turns on a GSXR750, course it was my bike and I still had a $7500 loan on it. I took the experienced class on the clock with a Stratoliner Deluxe and the U turn is spread out for the size. I smoked the experienced class on the Deluxe, go figure. Draggin metal the whole time, everyone else in the class loved seeing me throw sparks. But I got 30mpg during the class! LOL....Great classes and I think you learn just as much from the class as you do from just talking with other riders and hearing about experiences. The classes made me a better car driver too.

C

Camo

About the same time I saw that vid, there was one with a police bike doing a similar course. Cool stuff.

H

Hoover

Big sprocket, sticky rubber and upright handlebars.
Very cool stuff.

V

Vapordan

What is he touching inside the radiator after the run? He seemed in a hurry to get to it...

FZER

Avid Rider
I wonder if they aren't allowed to run water/antifreeze because of the track and possible wrecks? I don't care what mods he has that is unbelieveable. The cop on the police bike is unbelieveable too.

DLSGAP

We used to roll with the Shriners motor corps in ft worth and ran our bikes on their practice course. Crazy fun.
And a cop friend of mine recently took 2nd or 3rd place at a competition

glockman39

Incredible.

And then there's this. On a heavy motor loaded with police gear. Nothing short of an awesome display of throttle, clutch and brake control.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqRvqw4YXtY&feature=related]The Best US Police Motorcycle Driving - HNC - YouTube[/ame]

sinclap2

Lazy
Incredible.

And then there's this. On a heavy motor loaded with police gear. Nothing short of an awesome display of throttle, clutch and brake control.

That is Amazing! Also, that is a truckload of flipping cones too! Jeepers, I wouldn't want to be the one to pack all of those up at end of he day.:eek: