Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Black Series For Sale

jmsandy77

SOLD!

Hi All,
I realize I'm new to the forum but you can check out my feedback on fleebay as jmsandy772012. Had this exhaust up for sale twice there and I had a buyer that tried to scam me twice for payment. I think I'm going with a Coffman's as I love the look. The Two Brothers was on the bike when I bought it last month. The previous owner had put it on just a couple months before. So, I figured I'd try here.

Asking price is $300. I will ship anywhere in the US and the buyer pays the exact shipping amount. Shipping method is totally up to you. This is for a 2011 and 2012. In fantastic shape and only on the bike for under 1500 miles (bike kept covered in garage). Less than 4 months old. Comes with Two Brothers P1X silencer and install tool as well. Cheapest I could find online is $403 plus $30 for the silencer so around $435 all said and done There is a small, but very light scratch on the BACK side of the can. It's about an inch and half long, and appears to be in the resin coating only. Not in the Carbon Fiber. If you look very hard it can be seen in one of the pics by my thumb. It really blends in but I wanted to cover the bases. Absolutely NOT visible when installed on the bike. Other than that the pipe is in nearly perfect shape. All parts included for install and installation instructions can be found on the Two Brothers Site. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Best way to get a hold of me is either through here or feel free to give me a call at 65o.622.2161.

Last edited:

Darksabre

exhaust

I think I may have already sent you PM about it, but I'll take the exhaust. I'm also not a scammer, so that's a plus! :p

Get me a price quote on shipping to 28732 and I'll get the money sent to you!

jmsandy77

It appears that they are indeed different model #s by looking on their site. I know the 2011 and 2012 reuse the stock heat shield and the other model does not.

Darksabre

It appears that they are indeed different model #s by looking on their site. I know the 2011 and 2012 reuse the stock heat shield and the other model does not.

I looked on their site - saw they are different parts for sure. The 2013 is like 80 bucks more expensive too :confused:

They only have instructions for the 2011 version. :bs2:

Darksabre

With the above all said and done the pipe is still available.

nope! I'll still take it, haha. I did some more research and they should be 100% compatible. The heat shielding is a little difference, so the pipe has brackets welded on. I can deal with that part, heh...

let me know what you find out on shipping!

AdamElectric715

i bought the same thing for my 2013. I cut off the brackets for the heat shield carefully, grinded it smooth like they were never there then painted that pipe flat black with high heat paint, looks awesome!

Darksabre

i bought the same thing for my 2013. I cut off the brackets for the heat shield carefully, grinded it smooth like they were never there then painted that pipe flat black with high heat paint, looks awesome!

Hah, that's great to hear. I was planning on either getting a 2012 stock shield, or doing that. I did run across those carbon fiber heat shields though...which might look awesome with the carbon fiber exhaust... Only downside is, its 70 bucks just for a heatshield :(

Anton67

That's a steep price Dude read what you are asking the Guys, sure you are not pulling a fast one , Polly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darksabre

Guys I retro fitted LED Blinkers but can't get them slowed down , can you help ?

You need an LED-capable blinker relay, or some load-rated resistors to trick the stock relay into thinking they are incandescent lights.

Also, this is totally not the right thread for that question. Try posting in technical or mods.

Anton67

Hey Y'all, PARTS FOR SALE FZ8, Stock exhaust all fittings inclusive, Stock tail piece + all indicators front and rear. Also stock Tail light ! Oh and thanks for the advise on the LED it worked ! Interested in any parts cell # 256 841 2167