Two Bros & K&N PCV Tune

crspangenberg

Good afternoon my friends, I am looking for a proper tune for my bike, I have a Two Bros Slip on with a K&N installed and, I have tried Manos but i noticed that when i opened the map in the PCV Software it said that the tune was for a Two Bros with Stock Airfilter and O2 Optimizer installed, and i noticed that there my bike seemed a little under powered after swapping maps (from the Two Bros Slip On on the PCV Website) Does anyone else have the Map I need? It would be much appreciated!!! :)

H

Hoover

What made you feel you needed to do a re map?

I have a Yosh R-77 and a K&N and have no plans in doing a re-map.
The small dip mid range is gone and my bike pulls well throughout the rev range.

Unless you go full system and an open air box, I am not convinced that messing with the brain box is worth it.

I did have a PC on my Bandit, but it really needed it. This bike doesn't appear to.

:2cents::2cents::2cents:

crspangenberg

I noticed that once I installed the PCV the bike ran much smoother and pulled stronger, although I lost gas mileage, in my opinion it was worth it :) I have always been one to try to get everything I have running the best it possibly can :)

What made you feel you needed to do a re map?

I have a Yosh R-77 and a K&N and have no plans in doing a re-map.
The small dip mid range is gone and my bike pulls well throughout the rev range.

Unless you go full system and an open air box, I am not convinced that messing with the brain box is worth it.

I did have a PC on my Bandit, but it really needed it. This bike doesn't appear to.

:2cents::2cents::2cents: