TurboJoe tune & Exhaust arrives today

Overly excited that my TurboJoe tuned ECU is going to arrive back today after its trip to Cali. Also, my Vance and Hines CS one exhaust is due to show up at the door any moment from SoloMoto.

Joe said he corrected the speedo so i wouldnt have to buy a speedo healer ( i have -1 +2 sprocket setup )

Cant wait to get the bike put back together and see what she'll do.

Heard MANY positive things about TurboJoe and have been waiting quite a while to get this done.

I'll keep you updated with the results.

As a follow up!
IMG_20160429_172531074.jpgIMG_20160429_172523628.jpg

The exhaust is AWESOME.
Personally, i like it loud. Some buyers are concerned with it but i like it just the way it is. It will wake the neighbors for sure.

The flash is not too bad. Reason saying is that the first ride i had the fiance was on the back enjoying the new exhaust. We took it out on some back roads and the redline is definitely increased. Thats for sure. The midrange pull felt a lot better than previous. The AIS block has the exhaust sounding much better without all the crackling on the way down. The speedo was fixed as stated also. But i have not been able to fully test the bike "alone" Whenever i get a chance i'll get around to it. The weather has been extra crappy lately. Ride safe guys.

Yup, get a zip tie and fasten it to the other wire there the kick stand switch and leave it unplugged. You notice it right away how big of a difference thereally is

So after taking the advice of 97Audia4, the bike has become a beast. Even though i still had my favorite passenger ;) the bike definitely unleashed some fury. Takeoff does take some extra gas but let me say, once it gets going that thing is a rocket. You can twist the throttle and BAM you're gone. The front wheel has a hard time staying down most of the time. The mid-range power is definitely increased but the lower 3-6k rpm range is vastly improved. Couple this with the new exhaust and it roars all the way down the street. With the throttle mod and sprocket changes all you have to do is "flick the wrist" and the front tire comes up to play. Shoutout to turbojoe for a good ECU flash, and a plus one for V&H cs one exhaust.
In case you were all curious, the flash cost me $200 plus shipping both ways. Best performance mod for the money hands down. The exhaust was a cool $429 from SoloMotoParts.com