Traffic Light Triggers??

pigdog

i called my chamber of commerce & they hooked me up with public works. they desensitized the stop lights while i was stopped at each light in question. at least now i can get out of my dead end street

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Just flip your plate up before getting to those pesky intersections, kill the gov's funds too, got one in my car the other day while making a legal right on red. $90!!! Screw that went to court, fought it, and won. I hope a dwi takes out that damn pole soon, people drive more dangerous around red light cam area, ie, slamming on the breaks when the light just hit yellow. (A few people have caught my engine cage to the side of their car for that crap.)

Some places are even worse. There is a light in Green Cove Springs, FL that has a red light camera and someone got caught on it running a red. He swore up and down that they cut the yellow light short. So, the local news station went out and filmed the light cycle and watched every so often it would change from 2 seconds of yellow to 1.5. That's just a revenue scheme/scam. They haven't pulled the cameras yet, but more and more people are fighting and winning at that light.