This Brit makes me feel like I'm a little girl...

Guillaume

Not motorcycle related, just interesting.

How does crossing the Antarctic on foot (2,000 miles) in the dead of winter by -130 degrees, and being 68 years old; just because nobody's done it before?

The dude climbed Everest at 65, ran 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 consecutive days at 59 and he's a "Sir".
His quote could be: "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I use my right hand..."

Read this whole article, it's short.

Last edited:

sinclap2

Lazy
Not motorcycle related, just interesting.

How does crossing the Antarctic on foot (2,000 miles) in the dead of winter by -130 degrees, and being 68 years old; just because nobody's done it before?

The dude climbed Everest at 65, ran 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 consecutive days at 59 and he's a "Sir".
His quote could be: "I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I use my right hand..."

Read this whole article, it's short.

Don't miss the part where he explains how he took care of his fingers:
http://dvice.com/archives/2012/09/most-badass-dud.php

...and I am reading this from my couch waiting for my pizza to turn up :D

Hereward

Ranulph is so beyond chuck.............He aquired his title of "Sir" for being hard as nails..........and when the queen thinks your hard then your hard ;)

Guillaume

Well, on the same theme... this grandma killed a wolf with a hand in its mouth and an ax in the other... (click on the picture)

“Mrs Maksudova explained she wanted to throttle the wolf to death but was forced to reach for her axe when she could not prise the animal's jaws open.”