Taking my FZ8 on a trip

Speedy2

Leaving for West Virginia on Monday to ride the twisties. Every year we take a trip to WV to ride the mountains. Road quality is so fantastic and not a lot of traffic. Just gotta watch out for the logging trucks! It is such a beautiful place for those who are lucky enough to live there.

cambo

Avid Rider
awesome...will you be passing through MD?

Are you trailer the bikes or riding the 8 all the way there?

Speedy2

Trailering. Don't want to be tired when we get there and also don't want to get caught in crappy weather. We will be traveling from NJ thru PA thru MD into WV. I love it there. Will be in the Seneca Rocks area.

Kardiac996

Trailering. Don't want to be tired when we get there and also don't want to get caught in crappy weather. We will be traveling from NJ thru PA thru MD into WV. I love it there. Will be in the Seneca Rocks area.

Thats a nice spot man. Enjoy the ride!!

I work in Falling Waters WV just outside of Shenandoah Valley and the roads are incredible.

Speedy2

We had a great time riding the VA and WV roads. Mostly the WV roads. The weather was superb. Took one video ontop of Spruce Knob which is the highest point in WV. It was bear hunting season. Have to figure out how to attach the video.

thach1130

We had a great time riding the VA and WV roads. Mostly the WV roads. The weather was superb. Took one video ontop of Spruce Knob which is the highest point in WV. It was bear hunting season. Have to figure out how to attach the video.

Oh no Smokey the bear is down. Sound like you had a blast.

ssky0078

create a youtube account and post there, then post the link

n00b

Avid Rider
I was planning to ride through there this year. Not sure it'll happen. I go through there a few times a year to Snowshoe with fun cars. Bikes would be even better.

BE CAREFUL with gravel on corners. Occasionally cars drop a wheel off the road and kick up some gravel onto the road.